[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calorie count

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (235KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 720x1280px
Can one of you kind /fit/izens help me estimate the caloric content of this meal? I'm able to eat as many of these as I want during the day, thanks to my uni's all you can eat dining hall.

I have no way of determining the calories from this meal. I don't have a scale, and I'm not well educated with nutrition yet.

I am trying to bulk (healthily) with these clean foods. (Chicken, spinach, broccoli, brown rice, and some other veggies mixed in.)

The plate is ~8" x ~8"
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 720x1280px
This was my follow-up meal of just chicken and rice. What kind of calories am I looking at here?
>>
Fuck all.
Most of it is from the rice.
>>
>>42850138
If you want to make it, you'll buy a scale
>>
>>42850143
looks good, is that frozen diced chicken?
>>
bout tree fiddy
>>
That's looks like about 4 - 6 oz of chicken and .5 - 1 cup of rice.. the veggies you don't need to worry yourself about.

The hidden factor is w.e oil they use and how much
>>
File: revvi2.gif (549KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
revvi2.gif
549KB, 500x281px
>>42850138
what the hell....how are people so stupid they count their calories? for fuck sake... are you planning to count your calories for the rest of your life?

you dont know how much you consume only rough wild guess. secondly, even if you knew you dont need that information at all
>>
File: 1470194483401.jpg (21KB, 629x553px) Image search: [Google]
1470194483401.jpg
21KB, 629x553px
>>42850138
If you track your calories/macros and are not a professional IFBB bodybuilder, you have some serious issues
>>
Get some scales, separate each item of munch on the plate and measure, then just search whats its macro and micronic nutrients are. none of this but people will look crap you know i do this at restaurants and sometimes the waitress helps me weigh everything with me. yeah some people look but i eat the food with my hands and start frothing at the mouth and stuff and they always look away when i look back
>>
OP here. I'm not asking for an exact number. I wish you'd tell me "that looks like x amount of chicken, y amount of rice, so you're looking at about 500 calories per plate."

Or something like that. Ballpark it. I just want to estimate how many plates a day I should be eating.
>>
>>42850211
Olive oil, about 1/2 a cup.

Can you give me an estimate?
>>
>>42850138
>caloric input
>doesn't give a fuck about caloric output
It's meant to be a caloric ratio dumbass
>>
>>42850266
how many weeks out are you?
>>
>>42850266
>>42850338
cmon answer me you fucking soaking wet 160lb dumbass
>>
>>42850231
says u faggot sorry i dont wanna spend months cutting
>>
>>42850138
separate it out based on the contents, too hard to see when its mixed
>>
>>42850138

Hard to tell but I'd estimate that's about 1/2 cup cooked rice (~100-150 calories) and half a chicken breast (~250 calories). The veggie calories are marginal but it looks like there's some kind of dressing which could be oil based and up to a few hundred calories.

Why don't you just ask? IDK where you're from but a lot of institutional food is pre-made and nutritional information can be provided by request.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.