[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 001D.jpg (149KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
001D.jpg
149KB, 800x532px
So /fit/ I have been into body building for 3 years and I have made an extremely good progress with strict diet and constant training 5 times a week. However, in the last six months I haven't seen a single improvement to my body and if I made one it is extremely slight.

So for this reason I want you to tell me a good site to start steroid abuse and, hopefully, become an exceptionally good model in the near future. I am from The Netherlands and 24 years old. (No I don't troll)
>>
>>42850001
Website? Injection site? Source site?

Just Google it and check multiple websites. Always inject in the bum and don't cycle tren your first or second time
>>
>>42850042
I have searched many sites but I would like some advice on which one is the best and most trustful?
>>
>>42850073
Look up multiple sites and see if they cross confirm each other. The cross confirmed information is likely accurate. To my knowledge no one website is going to be 100% accurate
>>
File: IMG_0043.jpg (795KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
795KB, 4032x3024px
I don't know what your talking about op but I get my "vitamins" and "protein" off of the deep web,
To get your own high quality "vitamins and protein" you will need to download orbot and orfox from the App Store, use orbot to connect and then orfox as the browser.
Once your connected, go to dream market Reddit and copy/paste the registration link from the left sidebar.
Now register and enjoy shopping for "vitamins and protein" from vendors all around the world, keep in mind that buyers leave feedback for the vendors and your money is held in escrow for up to 14 days.
Now you just need to source some bitcoin to purchase your "vitamins and protein", I'm in the USA so I use libertyx but I'm sure you can find similiar in your country.
Your welcome op ;)
>>
>>42850132
Why is this so difficult for the fraud faggots to do yet a random person does it?
>>
>>42850001
reddit is a good place, there are multiple forums.

Post body, I know for a fact you havent reached ur natty limit in 3 years.
You got to understand, its a marathon natty.

What you should do is change your workouts. For chest instead of doing bar, do all dumbbells and supersets for 3 months.

Shit like that, you need to mix it up and switch to a rep based routine for a while.

Each workout you do, instead of 3 sets of 10, drop 5-10 pounds and do 4 sets of 15.
>>
>>42850153
They are more than likely cowardly bitches who think that the DNA WILL be waiting outside there house
>>
>>42850183
You can't imagine the time I have invested into building this body. I workout 2 hours a day for 4 days a week and 1 hour at the saturday. I have a 9% body fat percentage and I am pretty shredded but still tho. Not shredded enough. I need steroids in order to make some damn progress.
>>
>>42850234
bro i'm 9 years 5 days a week 2 hours per session after working in the fucking sun for 8 hours.

I'm not just talking to talk. I giving you solid advice i'm 32 and still killing it. 100% natty.

Once you are a slave to the needle you can never stop, also say good bye to your hair. Fuck that.
i'm pro trt and hgh but not before 35 years of age
>>
>>42850234
post a pic
>>
>>42850306
I dont upload personal pics here.
>>
No source talk
>>
>>42850327
cover ur face u fuckin mouth breather. We all do it, ever been to a Current body thread.

Starting to think ur problems are more autism based than physical
>>
>>42850001
>tell me a good reason to start steroid abuse
>steroid abuse
>abuse
Don't abuse it you fucking clown. Use it like a smart person and get gains without fucking up your body.
>>
>>42850327
Hahahaha
>wants to do roids
>is too much of a pussy to post his body on an anonymous image board
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.