[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh look, it's chicken and rice. Again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1473972448722.png (412KB, 461x590px) Image search: [Google]
1473972448722.png
412KB, 461x590px
Oh look, it's chicken and rice. Again.
>>
ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES
>>
>go to canteen at work with coworkers
>we all get some chicken with curry rice and a bit of sauce
>all coworkers complain its bland and not enough sauce
>I enjoy my meal and have no idea what they are talking about

are my tastebuds literally dead or are they just bitches ?
>>
>>42849777
keep in mind I have eaten unseasoned chicken with bland white rice before and no problems with it. I just see it as fuel not some great thing I need to enjoy.
>>
>>42849720
You faggots know that there's other shit you can eat that has good macros right?

There's fish, turkey and a lean cut of beef for protein.

And you can do shit like sweet potato or lentils for carbs with a low gi
>>
>>42849816
sure but that also tastes like cardboard unless you wanna spend money and time on it. so why bother ? I literally hate cooking it is the biggest waste of time just give me a few scoops and some bland chicken and I am fine.
>>
File: and butter.jpg (48KB, 494x500px) Image search: [Google]
and butter.jpg
48KB, 494x500px
There, I fixed your fucking meal, faggot.
>>
>>42849777
one thing is bland, almost no salt/seasoning, but getting used to unhealthy trash fast food shit also messes up your perception of tasty food
>>
File: spices.jpg (140KB, 400x498px) Image search: [Google]
spices.jpg
140KB, 400x498px
>>42849849
here's the upgraded version
>>
>>42849795

You poor bastard
>>
>>42849847
>money and time
this is such a shit excuse. garlic, onions, bell peppers, squeezed citrus, ginger, olive oil, coconut oil, cayenne, cinnamon (salt and pepper go without saying)... so many possible flavor combinations with just 2 or 3 additional ingredients, which would take 15 minutes tops to add, and that's exaggerating. and none of these examples are expensive.

it's ok if you don't like to cook, but you're missing out just eating "a few scoops and some bland chicken"
>>
>>42849777
No, that means their tastebuds are dead
They can't stand to eat anything that isn't absolutely loaded with either sugar or salt
>>
File: tumblr_olcos72utC1vkvb6ro5_1280.png (238KB, 338x601px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olcos72utC1vkvb6ro5_1280.png
238KB, 338x601px
Does anybody else blend their chicken breast with water and drink it as a soup?

pic unrelated
>>
>>42849777
If you jerk off with an iron grip at 100mph, it makes sex feel less intense. Your coworkers are masturbating with cheese, bacon and hot sauce to the point that they can't appreciate subtle flavours.
>>
>>42849720
I fucking love pale chicken with rice, I could eat that stuff every day.
Too bad I still live at home so I get shit macros, but thankfully I move out next month.
>>
>>42849777
nah it sounds pretty good, but it could've been bland and you couldn't have noticed or your coworkers have oversaturated their palette from junk
>>
>>42849795
learn to cook something healthy and tasty and you'll see why this mentality takes the enjoyment out of food
>>
>>42849777
They've inundated their taste buds with sugary, salty, and greasy shit. Food is fuel, but they view it as recreation.
>>
I usually poke holes in the chicken then marinate the chicken with vinegar and a little oil then i just toss a bunch of seasonings on it like tumeric, pepper, paprika, italian..ect. the more the better as long as its less bland.
>>
>>42849847
Just get some random seasoning blend from the store and throw some on there before you cook it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.