[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw necklet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1504963400805.png (177KB, 622x757px) Image search: [Google]
1504963400805.png
177KB, 622x757px
>tfw necklet
>>
>>42847622
I'm a lanklet with a really long neck, which makes it even worse because it's twice as hard to put on mass
Feels like I'm destined to look like a bitch
>>
>manlet
>hairlet
>necklet
>dicklet
>biceplet
>eyelet
>streamlet
>jawlet
what do I fucking DO guys
>>
>>42847651
Being a lanklet isnt a negative, once you get /fit/ you're basically a superhuman. Tall muscular men are infinitely more attractive then muscular manlets
>>
>>42847657
at least you're not a racelet, right?
>>
>>42847651
Same. Im 6'3 with a long ass neck and it really fucks up how tough you can look. If any of the collars on my shirts are loose I just looks plain stupid and people make fun of me. Was even worse when I was 165lbs.
>>
>>42847663
Yeah but it takes 3x as long if not longer
>>
>>42847651
Second result from google in a bb.cum thread:
>I feel it is best to train the neck using self-resistance. You can control the exact amount of the stress you put on your neck muscles, and you don't have to worry about straps falling off, or weights etc. It can easily be done in the comfort of your home, even in the chair you are sitting in now.

>Neck extension: This exercise primarily targets the sternocleidomastoid with both sides working together. The movement is simple, almost as if you are nodding "yes". Sit in a chair with your feet flat on the ground. Put your hands on your fore head and applying constant tension, slowly move your head from straight up (where you are looking forward) until your chin touches your chest. It is important to keep the tension constant at the same amount and keep your neck slowly moving.

>Chris Cormier's massive neck muscles. (c) Jake Jones.

>Neck flexion: The upper most trapezius and the splenius will be the main muscle heads worked in this exercise. The motion is also quite simple. Begin with your head in the starting position and slowly move your head to where you are looking up. Place your hands on the back of your head for resistance. Make sure to do this exercise (as all others) using a full ROM and very slowly.

>Lateral flexion: This movement also uses the sternocleidomastoids, but it targets one side at a time. Sitting in a chair, staring straightforward, move your head as close to the shoulder as possible without moving your upper torso, from there return it to the starting point. It's important to keep your head straight ahead and of course, go slow. Place your hand slightly above your ear in order to add resistance. An example routine: Neck extension: 2 x 8-12 Neck flexion: 2 x 8-12 Lateral flexion: 2 x 8-12
>>
>>42847657

You didn't say brainlet, so I'll assume you're intelligent. Put everything into your career and find purpose there.
>>
Try being a framelet. The average for a young adult male is 15 inches from bone to bone and I'm lucky to be at 17 inches. I could lift every day for ten years and not even break 19, lol.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.