[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to become more aggressive after lifting weights?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fuck you.jpg (95KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
95KB, 600x750px
Is it normal to become more aggressive after lifting weights? Maybe assertive? Been lifting for 2 years now and I feel a lot more aggressive for some reason.
>>
>>42845610

It is, and people will hate you for it. It's assertiveness not aggression. Over time, you will cultivate heightened baseline testosterone levels to maintain your increased muscle mass. A side effect of this increased testosterone is assertiveness and mental "sharpness". Aka "aggression".
>>
>>42845623
Excellent post.
>>
>>42845610
you aren't 15 anymore
>>
>>42845610
Yeah it happens and it's natural. Higher test possibly or perhaps that coupled with the fact that the awareness that you've becoming goal-orientated and achieving something that a lot of other people can't.

You have to balance it of course, if you find yourself treating others like shit or whatnot then you need to take a look at yourself and sort that shit out for whatever reason is causing it.

It's all about self-improvement. Be better, be assertive, be a bit cocky, but don't be a dick basically.
>>
>>42845610
Yes it's normal.
I wouldn't exactly call me more aggressive, but I'm not as scared to talk any more. Before I'd be the guy never saying anything because I didn't want to "interrupt" someone, but now I'm more inclined to say what I want when I want. I don't mean that I'm rude, I just think I don't filter myself as much anymore.
Besides it's a good thing. People don't mind that you're honest and actually say things with purpose. Talking to someone who never has an opinion or anything to say sucks.
>>
>>42846197
How to be "cocky" without being perceived as a dick? Nowadays it seem to be no difference between those two.
>>
>>42845610
>Is it normal to become more aggressive after lifting weights?
No. Lifting and starting to live more healthily will improve your test levels, but not that much, you arent gonna be roid raging all of a sudden. If you do become really aggressive after lifting for a while, you probably have attitude issues and problems with your own ego. Some people get too tangled up with their image of themselves as this big, jacked guy and it becomes their only source of self worth. Then they end up doing roids and that makes them go full retard.
> Maybe assertive?
Well, you are working hard and consistently on something, of course its gonna change you for the better over time. Gonna give you confidence.
>>
>>42846285
just back yourself. Dont put others down or try and dont give them the "Im so superior" vibe
>>
File: 0Ji9A.jpg (137KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0Ji9A.jpg
137KB, 1920x1200px
I too have felt this way, put on 20kg as a 6'3 skelly with athletic build and people treat me a lot differently, strangers talk to me a lot more now.

Also don't feel scared to talk or interact anymore, I am not aggressive but the times aggressive people have tried to bother the people I was with (events, etc) I've felt no fear stepping up and have so far been able to stop all of the cunts before they bothered us too much, that's about it.
>>
His face is really intimidating.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.