[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a natural and you can only gain xx pounds of muscle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: avatar4996_1.jpg (5KB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
5KB, 160x200px
If you're a natural and you can only gain xx pounds of muscle per year and your body can only ultimately sustain so much muscle naturally and all you care about is aesthetics then shouldn't you spend the majority of your time training your upper body and just train your legs for endurance so that your legs don't steal what little resources you have available to you and since your legs already get free training by virtue of being upright?
>>
if you train you legs a larger portion of the weight you gain will be muscle
>>
File: 1504148855726.png (18KB, 420x496px) Image search: [Google]
1504148855726.png
18KB, 420x496px
>>42841600
in your legs yes and your body's resources will have to go to maintaining the muscle in them instead of your upper body
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
If you're a natty don't train legs. Legs are a meme. They will only steal your upper body gains and your upper body will never get that big anyway. Train your legs for endurance by walking, jogging, cycling, etc and save the your resources for your upper body.
>>
>>42841618
Muscle gain potential/year is muscle group dependant
>>
>>42842266
[citation needed]
>>
>>42841594
>>42842192
That's not how it works anon. That's not how any of this works

Muscle gain is limited by two main factors. Rate of recovery and rate of adaptation. You do not increase your recovery time by doing legs, and your adaptation on the bench is not slowed due to your squat increasing

All of you are dyels and you should feel bad for shitting up my board
>>
>>42842334
yes you do. if you skip legs you will have more energy and resources available to recover the muscle groups that are trained. these are basic laws of thermodynamics. legs are a waste of time for a natty.
>>
>>42842365
OlifIf you consume enough protein it doesn't matter
Next you'll be telling me protein is a meme because vegan cuckold said so
>>
>>42842435
Wtf is even going on with autocorrect?
If*
>>
>>42842435
nope. protein is fuel and it matters. if you skip your legs you will have more energy and time for upper body and will thus build a bigger upper body. FACT. just like if you neglect squat to have more work capacity to focus only on bench press your bench will shoot up while your squat will taper off. a natty is better off not training legs and saving their limited capacity for upper body.
>>
>>42842478
You are a fucking retard or shit posting.

If you work out one muscle group one day, the rest of the following 48-72 hours will be spent on repairing the muscle. Training the exact same muscle group every day is completely idiotic. It only destroys the potential of your muscles or you'll simply overtrain.
>>
>>42842532
>implying upper body is one muscle group
>implying you can't easily train upper body every day
look at him, look at her and laugh
>>
>>42842532
He's obviously baiting
>>
>>42842532
Explain why he's wrong.
The top routine shilled here has people squatting 3 and 5 times a week.

I'm genuinely curious.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.