[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you fucks bouldering?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 5698450_orig.jpg (89KB, 600x483px) Image search: [Google]
5698450_orig.jpg
89KB, 600x483px
>he goes to the gym instead of the great outdoors adventuring banging hippies and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>42841420
>hippies
nty
>>
>>42841420
I work in an office but in my free time, I chop woods, do construction work and dig holes to help my neighbors instead of being a hipster like OP's pic.

I live in a third world country and 90% of my neighbors are construction workers and carpenters. I hate my poor upbringing sometimes but at least it does not make me a faggot.
>>
>>42841468
>I live in a third world country and

Opinion discarded
>>
I climb almost full time so suck it cunts.
>>
>>42841420
>not doing both
foolish
>>
I live in the great plains. No mountains. No trees. Just wind.
>>
Bouldering is for pussies afraid of climbing high.

Wild climb, no rope. It's the only way you aren't a raging faggot.
>>
>>42841420
Im started to get my little brother into training took him to the boulder gym the other day so he could use the strength he built for somthing fun shit was cash
>>
File: 1503866247522.jpg (194KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1503866247522.jpg
194KB, 2000x1500px
>>42843884
THIS
hiking/ruck+gym+cardio are THE GOAT exercises
>>
>>42841420
>haha look at me im climbing without safety equipment
>doesn't afraid of anything
>so badass
>5'11" off the ground
>>
>>42841420
I do both

Where do I best buy shoes for this
>>
>>42843884
Not to mention the guy that recently did a 60 degree overhang climb trained for 2 years for it and had to work on specific muscles for it.
>>
I do rock climbing (top rope, I'm new) every Sunday, good fun, great for forearms
>>
>>42841420
>banging hippies
I love this argument, its the same with yoga
Just because tons of chicks do it doesnt mean they want to hook up or havent already got a dude they arent ready to replace yet

Its like /fit/ has never talked to a female or even seen one
>>
>Doesn't afraid of anything

Why are we still here
>>
>>42843884
>>42844539
>>42844657
Masterrace.

In what ways do you combine the two though? My lifts start to suffer if boulder on my rest days, and I can't climb hard at all after lifting. I'm still getting stronger at both, but I'm kinda struggling to find the perfect compromise to attain demigod status
>>
>>42846864
split
one day lifting, the other cardio/climbing/hiking
>>
>>42843980
>Wild climb, no rope
>wild climb

The only way to lift is benching pressed with no legs!
>>
>>42844657
>Where do I best buy shoes for this

Not saying this to be elitist, just to save you money. If you aren't creeping into the 5.11s, or getting into V5 then you probably don't need anything better than well fitted lower tier shoes like Tarantulas or something.

The only 2 other shoes I've used are La Sportiva Pythons (eh), and Futuras. Idk how the whole no edge thing works on the Futuras, but it's fucking amazing. I can put my toe on the tinniest grain and know 100% if it will hold or not with them.

Girlfriend has used a couple of Evolves and said they're trash due to the synthetic shit tier vegan materials. She has a pair of 5.10 Ansaris and likes them, but got them recobbed with Sportiva rubber and said the rubber is hands down the best of the 3 brands. She got Futuras at some point too and also says there's the best she's used so far.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.