[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retarded things you've done at the gym.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1414029355684.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1414029355684.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>fucked up my shoulder, cant work all the upperbody after seeing the doc
>still decide to go at the gym
>gonna work legs and abs
>shit is fucking boring
>out of boredom decide to try treadmill
>never used one of those in my life
>see a scroll wheel with the notice next to it almost erased
>scroll that shit all up in one powermove
>it was the speed
>instantly went up from 5km/h to 20km/h
>lose balance
>thrown out of the treadmill
>hit broken shoulder against pillar of concrete
>make me do a +360° spinny willy
>finnish the spinny willy with my hands up in "gun position" facing the lady running next to me
>sperg out "bang bang"
>qts that were biking behind me mumble "wtf"
>leave the cardio room while keeping hands in gun position
>>
I would do pull ups in the dips station

I have dwarfism
>>
File: 1443360604550.jpg (69KB, 271x329px) Image search: [Google]
1443360604550.jpg
69KB, 271x329px
>retarded things you've done at the gym
lifted heavy items up and down repeatedly for an hour then left
>>
>>42840029
wtf dude
why would you even do that
>>
set the assisted pullup machine to my exact weight then move myself up and down with my fingertips pretending i'm in space
>>
>>42841140
top kek
>>
>>42840029
is scooby the top or the bottom?
>>
>>42841296
Definitely the top
>>
>>42841140
Good one
>>
>>42840029
...you didn't post about it on facebook? are you even trying to make it?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.