[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Training legs more than once a week Why? Nobody cares about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: TgpQtRgXGq-11.png (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
TgpQtRgXGq-11.png
16KB, 300x250px
>Training legs more than once a week

Why? Nobody cares about your 400lbs squat unless you're competing, which you aren't. You look like a t-rex, enough.
>>
I care about my squat
>>
File: d2zVkvc.png (300KB, 753x592px) Image search: [Google]
d2zVkvc.png
300KB, 753x592px
>training them at all
>>
>>42838186
t. OP
>>
>>42838232
t. You
>>
>>42838228
>fuck it brah we only do it for the girls
>they don't give a flying fuck about pooing in the loo
>>
>>42838186
How do you know I don't compete?
>>
>>42838307
because anyone who browses /fit/ is a fucking loser
Source: me
>>
>>42838254
>huge head
>narrow shoulders
>big ass grasshopper legs
>dyel upper body
fuckin hell m8
>>
>>42838382
>implying there's a particularly high barrier of entry for competing in weightlifting or powerlifting
>>
>>42838186
Because I train legs for martial arts
>>
>>42838186
Doing things to *only* to impress women is just beta. Doing things to impress anonymous members of a hungarian surfing forum is just queer.
>>
>>42838186
Leg don't have to be fucking massive
Just joocy enough to give the over all asthetic balance
Unless you need very strong legs for sport or other things
>>
My wife is really into legs.

When we met I was a like messenger and was pretty disproportionate.

Now I'm an electrician and fat.

Getting back there though.

I don't know anon, why do you give a fuck, is it because you hate legs day and wanna shit on those of us who don't mind it?
>>
>>42838186

400lbs isn't even good.
>>
>no one cares
Why do you lift for other people you faglord?
>>
More endurance when having sex, specially when you're lifting them in the air. It's an amazing turn on for them and for me but it's really tiring.
>>
>>42838941
Is it fixable if he works the fuck out of his upper body tho?
>>
>>42838186
>Why? Nobody cares
Girls care about your butt actually
That's why I don't skip legday
>>
>>42838186

Why are people here so afraid of having big legs/glutes? Are you scared of being strong or something?
>>
>>42840897
yes. honestly his proportions aren't that bad and are even average for a shorter person that bikes a lot.

judging by those faggy tats he looks military and they could be natural from marching. some people build certain muscles easier.

all that said, yes, he need to hit the upper body harder.
>>
>>42838186
Hey manlet, I got proportions to fix unlike you squashed down human.
>>
I took the split leg pill and it changed my life.
The only reason i hated training legs before was that i followed the 'leg day' routine, which absolutely sucks and makes you hate doing legs at all.

One or two leg exercises sprinkled into upper body days is the way to go. Also, i dont squat.
>>
>>42838232
For all we know his quads could be the same size as >>42838254
>>
>>42840918

its this >>42840939

short guys can squat 200 lbs and look proportional. muscles don't get that much smaller with frame changes.

i squat every fucking day for like 2 months and my legs still look too small. i have a wide back/big ribcage and wide hips at 6'1".

i'm gonna smash back, shoulders, and legs until i get rugby mode.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.