[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facial Muscles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
I've been thinking about buying some Mastic gum to start chewing on the daily. Question is would it make any muscle imbalances worse or can it potentially even things out? I have a misaligned jaw that shifts to the right and because of that my right massater muscle is a lot strong than the left. Should I just chew on the left more often?
>>
This fucking meme
>>
>>42837721
I doubt its due to a muscular imbalance. Most likely you've just grown wrong. As in your dental arches are asymmetrical and what not
>>
>>42837721
>The Army Special Operations Command initially claimed that there was an exchange with hostile forces. After a lengthy investigation conducted by Brigadier General Gary M. Jones, the U.S. Department of Defense concluded that both the Afghan militia soldier's and Tillman's deaths were due to friendly fire aggravated by the intensity of the firefight.

>such a fine specimen
>dies by friendly fire

Jesus Christ... So fucking sad.
>>
>>42838100
Probably. My dentist told me I might need to get a headbrace to fix the alignment. But who knows when I can get that done
>>
File: 20170912_172139.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170912_172139.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Should I just kms myself now /fit/? My chin's almost nonexistant.
>>
>>42839681
Kek that's what happens when you decide to fight for the jew
>>
>>42840417
prayers anon

should lose weight also.. underneath your chin looks pretty bad if u lost that turkey neck your chin might show more
>>
>>42839681
They were intimidated by his sheer Chadness.
>>42837721
This you faggots is a true Chad, 10/10 male specimen. Not Pitt or Cruise that you people for some reason seem to think are the most attractive things ever.
>>
>>42837721
It's a meme. Genes are genes. If you've got an ugly face, you're just fucked. But sure, chew gum if it makes you feel like you're doing something. End of thread
>>
>>42840551
Yeah, starting a cut after the holidays.
>>
>>42837721
If this guy, his genetics being exactly the same, was a lazy recluse who didn't exercise and spent 90% of his time sitting in front of his computer, would his face still look so god damn manly? Was it just his genetics, or a combination of his genetics and lifestyle, that resulted his Chadness?
>>
>>42841144
It depends entirely on body fat. If he was fat he'd look like shit but if he was skinny he'd still have a nice jaw
>>
>>42840417
you look good man
>>
>>42837721
You guys are just as bad as women I sware
>>
>>42843122
>T. Jawlet
>>
File: 1502822232031.jpg (4KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1502822232031.jpg
4KB, 120x120px
>>42840535
fights for the jew
does not fight for the jaw
>>
>>42843552
Not that guy but you should just accept your bones brah. Can't change them. Legit Just b urself desu senpai.
>>
>>42840417
nigger you dont even look bad, chins not even noticeable really, although losing the fat around there wouldnt hurt
>>
Don't ask fit, ask Mew.
>>
>>42840830
Genes arent everything. You could go to a 5/10 from a 10/10 just from having a recesses maxilla from mouth breathing.
>>
>>42837721
>>42839681
>>42840594
>be Chad
>dies during daylight
>violently with tons of witnesses
>mourned by many
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.