[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend wants to lose some weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: blob.jpg (96KB, 548x500px) Image search: [Google]
blob.jpg
96KB, 548x500px
I wanna help...my friend. I'm not quite sure about the specifics but I would assume he's 30 years old, 6'1, and weighs around 271-ish, my guess. He is very lazyboy as you can see by the pic I took of him but he wants to lose the blob. What are his prospects? He doesn't want to use any lewd drugs to achieve this, he believes in the natural path.

Just spoke to him, he would like to get down to 200 by Christmas. What do I say to him, is it doable, I don't want to crush his dreams anons...please advise.
>>
Tell him to stop eating until he's around 210 then he should start exercising.
>>
>>42837361
>the natural path
yeah, like fat loss always has to be steroids. This guy seems desperate so maybe he is crazy enough to do keto, do that
>>
>>42837361
Pound a week is a solid achievable goal to be paired with weight training.
>>
>>42837361
Tell him he's a fat piece of shit and should stop eating.
>>
Tell him to read the sticky. If he's dedicated he can probably get down to 220
>>
A 70 lb weight loss in about 100 days is not really realistic.
>>
>>42837494

He asked me right now; what about keto + intermittent and regular cardio few times pre week?
>>
>>42837529
weight loss is just energy in vs energy out really
just eat below tdee and you'll lose weight
>>
>>42837361
Tell your friend that he's a faggot
>>
I was 120kg 4-5 years ago and I was after 3 months near 100kg.
Everyday at the gym. 1st month everyday stationary bike 30 minutes and step up machine 30 minutes and if is there the arm bike machine 30 minutes. After a month add to that weight lifting. Basically you know that it works because the temperature of his body will be constantly heat, you will not stand it close to him cause it's like being close to an oven.
I did this program at it worked on me.
>>
Tell him to do a 3 day fast
If he has the willpower to make it through that, go from there
If not, he's a weakling, an addict, and ultimately a lost cause
>>
>>42838779
>3 day fast

So eat only 2 times a week? Full meals (paleo style i presume, lean meat, salad, cooked veggies?), 3 times a day - 2 times a week, correct?
>>
There is no healthy way for him to be 200 by Christmas, for that weight 2 and a half pounds a week would probably be the maximum I'd lose if I didn't want loose skin, stretchmarks or malnutrition
>>
>>42840209

So that's 15K calorie deficit per week?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.