[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gym ban

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ban hammer.jpg (82KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
ban hammer.jpg
82KB, 610x343px
I'm absolutally pissed. I got banned from the gym. AGAIN! When I entered the gym for the first time in a week I was greeted with just smiles and from the gym goers and the employes there, like usual. But the smiles didn't last for long. Not long after people avoided me like the plague, which I didn't notice at first. I thought they just admired my alpha male physique like they usually do. I went to the squat rack to do some meditation, I felt like I needed to because I had skipped Brain Day for the past week. As I'm meditating, I can feel a set of eyes gazing at me, I stop my meditation and look behind my left deltoid, and right behind me the 7'2 gym alpha stands and looks me in my eyes. I stand up on my toes to match his height, but he's still a 3 feet taller than I am so I flex my traps aswell so I look like a watermelon salesman. He procedes to back off about an inch from me. He must have been intimitated. I ask him in my deepest voice what he wants. He doesn't reply, but he still has a steady eye on me. Right as I go back to meditating he asks me; "Lost weight, faggot?". I say "n-no" . He reminds me that it's muscle inspection day for everyone at the gym. I tell him that I don't need to do the inspection. That was a big mistake. He drags me to the middle of the gym, yelling at the top of his lungs "SOMEONE SKIPPED INSPECTION" as all the people in the gym looks upon me as the gym alpha holds me in the air with just one hand. They must be mirin' me as I'm dangling in the air. The gym alpha throws me on the floor, and open up his bag, taking out his muscle measuring tools. I tell him "I don't need to be inspected, I got muscle". He doesn't listen. He uses his muscle tools on me and after 10 minutes the results are in. Turns out I didn't meet the requierements for the gyms muscle to fat ratio standard. And thats how I got banned from the gym.
>>
>>42837268
Now this-... this is comedy...
>>
>>42837268
Too long, didn't read. But it looks like crappy unfunny pasta.
>>
>>42837284
No it isn't
>>
not a ''crappy unfunny pasta.'' It's original, I guess you can't read lol
>>
>>42837288
basically this

>>42837284
samefag
>>
@42837307
I can read better than you
>>
>>42837268
you wasted your time writing this
>>
>>42837312
bait
>>
baited
>>
File: 1464136527826.jpg (44KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464136527826.jpg
44KB, 576x1024px
>>42837325
Masterbaited
>>
I ain't got time to read all that nonsense. I can spot bait rants a mile away.
>>
>>42837284
(You)idiot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.