[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

plateaued, help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

went from 275 to 220 (6 ft 1, all fat pretty much) and ive been on 220 for a few weeks now
sometimes intermittent fasting + 1300-1800 cal
i dont really know what to do honestly this is my first time losing weight and everything has been going smoothly since novembar last year but now suddenly its all gone to shit, please help
>inb4 read the sticky
did.
>>
eat even less calories
and weight yourself daily
and expect slower fat loss now (1lb per week)
>>
>>42836955
i weigh myself daily, just bounce around between 221-223
does nofap have something to do with it or is it a meme? i masturbate a lot cuz im a horny bored teenager
>>
>>42836995
>does nofap have something to do with it
kys
>>
>>42836936
Can I safely assume that you're not exercising?

All flippancy aside. Go without eating for one day a week and do a lot of low level aerobic cardio. AEROBIC, not anaerobic.
>>
>>42836995
Kill yourself
>>
Started at 300lbs, now at 175. I plateaued at 250, 220, and 200. Just eat better/less. To break past the 200lb barrier I stopped eating all sweets and desert items. If I want a treat I eat fruit. Hardest shit in the world to cut that shit out, but it broke the wall down and im chilling at 175. 100% worth it to cut that garbage out of my system
>>
>>42836936
Count everything you put in your mouth hole. Every little thing, weighed to the gram, and keep track of it. You do not defy the laws of thermogenics. If you genuinely, GENUINELY eat that little (including everything. Even the "free" snacks like fruit or milk you probably ignore) then go to a doctor.
>>
File: 1502662152183.png (48KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1502662152183.png
48KB, 657x527px
>>42836995
>>
>>42836936
Same height and i plateaued around the same weight. started doing 3 days of water fasting, then 4 days IF, repeat. 3 day water fasts maximize HGH production if you care about that stuff, but it's also around the time the human body begins to decrease your TDEE. So that's why its important to give yourself a break and let yourself eat.

https://waterfasting.org/water-fasting-the-path-to-physical-and-spiritual-healing/what-is-water-fasting/the-three-day-water-fast/

There's also other benefits as to why people do this besides the quick fat loss.
https://www.purenootropics.net/how-and-why-to-survive-a-3-day-water-only-fast/

HGH production: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC329619/

The reason a rapid water fast burns more than a prolonged caloric deficit is your body on a caloric deficit adjusts to this new lifestyle. The body without any caloric intake doesnt change tdee. I'm not sure if this part is just broscience or not but I've heard your body will sort of go into an "overdrive" during your first 3 days of fasting, because your body wants you to be at your best to be able to obtain food. These 3 days are the hardest days of water fasts, but also the most efficient
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.