[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How you holding up, /fit/? Treating yourself every now and then?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1376486655423.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1376486655423.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
How you holding up, /fit/?

Treating yourself every now and then?

Gaining/losing weight?

Feeling the feels?
>>
File: IMG_0859.jpg (87KB, 600x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0859.jpg
87KB, 600x537px
Your thread is boring. I'm stealing it and turning it into a /fit/ animals thread.
>>
>>42836304
Getting bigger feels good but also weird/bad.
>>
>>42836341
Explain the weird part
>>42836337
>When you activate the almonds
>>
i'm so fucking fat, why does /loseit/ take so fucking long
>>
Today I had two bowls of proatmeal.
>>
4800 kcal today
and daily 16. Karmapa meditation feels nice
>>
i cant get out of bed to do anything
i thought i was over this part of my depression
>>
Losing weight. If it weren't for my personal situation, I would have been /fit/ a long time ago, but I'm getting there.
>>
>>42836304
Tired after heavy workout.
Lotta work to do for business, school and personnal management
Feels up and down depending on the day. Can feel chady today can feel absolute shit tonight
THe feels ain't leaving me
>>
File: AWAKEN MY MASTERS.jpg (79KB, 680x730px) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN MY MASTERS.jpg
79KB, 680x730px
>>42836928
>>
Feeling good, got dumped in January and and started lifting seriously for the first time in June.
Finally starting to realise that being a self-pitying cuck has literally no benefit and getting out of sadmode.
Lifting 6 days a week, taking life as it comes, enjoying it because wallowing in what you don't have is fuckin' pointless.
>>
>>42837165
>Finally starting to realise that being a self-pitying cuck has literally no benefit and getting out of sadmode.
how do i do it, ive done it once, i did it twice have to do it a third time, second time because of the same girl now
>>
>>42837178
try killing yourself faggot.
aside from that kill yourself.
or maybe kill yourself.
or try antidepressants.
or kill yourself.
>>
Had a shit lifting day 3 days ago while I was with coach

Ate ice cream to make myself feel better

>2 days later new snatch pr
>>
>>42836337
NA-NANDATO? BAKANA
>>
File: BrKkoJBIIAEJGwz.jpg (58KB, 428x622px) Image search: [Google]
BrKkoJBIIAEJGwz.jpg
58KB, 428x622px
>>42836337
how do i get in tiger mode
>>
>>42837178
Time and self-respect. Don't do shit that you would cringe at someone else for doing, like getting back with the same girl after she broke your heart.
>>
>>42837350
what if ive already done that
>>
>>42837367
There's literally no other way other than realising what you're doing is pointless self-indulgence and stopping doing it.
Every day I read sadposts on /fit/ and eventually I started hating them so much that I hated that part of myself that's the same, and just stopped doing it.
Feels good.
But maybe you need more time. There is no magic pill for depression.
>>
>>42837474
well the choice of stopping was taken from me so to say
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.