[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the ideal body? How do I achieve it natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0410.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0410.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
Is this the ideal body? How do I achieve it natty?
>>
>>42832588

I look better and I do bodyweight only so...
>>
File: 1502633010916.jpg (124KB, 609x607px) Image search: [Google]
1502633010916.jpg
124KB, 609x607px
>>42832588
>those fucking legs
>>
>>42832588
>those legs
>those knocked knees
top fucking kek
>>
>>42832660
he has the legs of a trap.
not that i'd know what those usually look like
>>
>>42832682
It's a tell-tale sign that someone was a fat, unathletic child. Seriously though, you land the leading role as THE literary sex symbol of the 21st century (sad state of our culture), you look in the mirror, see this, and think: "nailed it." LIke, he's definitely healthy looking, but it's probably the best he's ever looked, and he thought it was good enough.
>>
>>
>>42834075
a whole lot of other people think it looks good enough aswell though, that should be the worrying part
>>
>>42832588
>achieve natty
Don't know if it's the ideal body but that's totally natty (with training, not the roiding Hollywood shit).

Just lift.
>>
>>42832588
This is what girls really want.
>>
>>42834160
how do i gordon ramsey mode
>>
>>42834202
assuming you have the money and social status to back it up.
>>
>>42832588
>good face big bulge
Yup. Thats the body alright.
>>
>>42834207
fail at football, then become a chef for 20+ years and then achieve boss battle chef mode
>>
Yea but you also have to be a non-autistic millionare.
>>
>>42834207
The trick to looking good over 50 is never getting fat, not even 20 lbs overweight, ever. The reason people look like shit when they get older, even if they workout is because they have excess skin that will never go away. A lot of bodybuilders don't want to hear it either, but it's a good reason not to get TOO big, like unsustainable big after your mid 30's. It's becomes really hard to maintain the muscle mass the prevent your skin from sagging, which means you get on T earlier, and stay on it longer to keep up.
>>
>>42834160
The guy is almost 60. Look at Dolph Lundgren, he has a similar upper body now with 60 and he has god like superhuman genes.
>>
>>42832588
He has pretty narrow shoulders and a wide waist for a sex symbol, but I guess he can get away with it
Us average guys need a better body to be attractive to women
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.