[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /kneeproblems/? I fractured my femur, broke my kneecap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: nogains.jpg (106KB, 785x385px) Image search: [Google]
nogains.jpg
106KB, 785x385px
Who else /kneeproblems/? I fractured my femur, broke my kneecap and tore my ACL in the same injury and my knee never fully recovered. I can never squat as heavy as I want to. Any advice or alternate ways to make leg gains?
>>
1. how did you do that
2. what degrees of knee flexion hurt? you could just do leg press or machine hack squat in a range of motion that doesn't hurt
>>
Me 4 years ago
>back home for summer
>decide to play in local badminton tournament
>haven't played seriously in a while
>plant foot
>knee goes one way
>i go the other

Took em 2 years to diagnose the torn acl.
I'm 13 (bout 60%) weeks into recovery from surgery, had a hamstring graft...

Used to deadlift 250kg but I don't think i'll ever be able to push hard.

I look back at pictures of how ripped I was sometimes.

The injury poured gasoline onto my smouldering nihilism and depression and I had to quit my job.

I'm in a much better job now and they have no idea the reason I left the last one is because of depression. Perks of fucking your boss and getting her to call you daddy.

Avoid gettin injured if you can but when it happens you have to set new goals.

/blog
>>
>>42833394
1. rugby. I was kicked in the knee while running to score
2. I can't go depth. can go about 3/4 of the way down before the pain becomes unbearable and then my knee juts inwards
>>
Just got IT band syndrome last week after doing some retarded elliptical machine. I've been doing compression and ice, as well as some physical therapy stretches and exercises. Gonna do that for a few weeks before I start squatting and deadlifting again.
>>
>>42834830
Go to physical therapy
>>
I dislocated both my knee caps in high school. Had to have reconstructive surgery for both. Basically became a soft body all the way through high school.

Honestly, after recovery didn't have much problems with pain while lifting, it's more the dull ache I have all the time now. I just stuck to hack squats for a good while, and my physical therapist helped me out a ton.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.