[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your gym crush like ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1468691759208.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1468691759208.gif
13KB, 633x758px
Does she know you exist ?
>>
File: Excusemewtf2.jpg (39KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
Excusemewtf2.jpg
39KB, 640x625px
>>42832227
>Have home gym
>Doggo comes in
>He gives me the nod
>I give him the nod
>Scratch his bum

No homo
>>
File: 1488129044742.jpg (54KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1488129044742.jpg
54KB, 530x530px
>>42832227
I've only had 2 gym "crushes". The first one was when I started lifting in highschool. She had a butterface but she was the only teen girl that I'd ever see in the gym after school and her body was great always wore super short shorts this was before the leggings meme took hold. Heh one day in a super packed hallway I squeezed her ass while we passed each other going opposite directions and then I ducked into the classroom. I can't remember if she thought it was me who did it or not. She eventually stopped going to the gym but I can't remember if it was immediately after I did that (which would be a YES she knew) or weeks/months after. The second crush was this really fucking cute girl that was 2 grades below me. I didn't see her at the gym too much but her face was so perfect that she was the only one at my second gym to really grab my attention by the throat.

That was a few years ago. I only work out at home these days. I gained like 40 pounds. Now I am losing the weight after fixing my diet finally.
>>
>>42832227
I workout at home because third world and if i go out i will most likely get shot or something so my crush is a photo of my mom when she was 10
>>
File: sad_pepe.jpg (7KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe.jpg
7KB, 250x228px
>>42832227
i think she knows i exist, i mean she was there when i started working out 1 year ago and she saw me evolve from the guy that could barely do 2 pull up negatives to the guy that can do more than 15 pull ups now
We don't see each other every day, but when we do i always check her out when she isn't looking. She might check me out too, i caught some of her glimpses when she was on the elliptical a few times - but this may just be my autism

I know her facebook because i'm super autistic it comes to detective stuff. I'm too much of a pussy to approach her while she's in the gym and I don't want to bother her while she's busy
>>
my gym crush is with biggest guy in gym
>>
>>42832452
How do you even approach girls at the gym ? I know that you shouldn't do it unless you are a complete chad (which I'm not obvs) but yesterday (and last friday) we had several eye contacts which lasted seconds (aka not just glances). I feel like I have a chance
>>
tfw chad and catch all the cardio bunnies miring me in the mirrors, go out of their way to ab wheel in front of me, definitely know i exist
>>
Beautiful white washed hispanic milf with a touch of sass. She bought me an energy drink once, and on another occasion she told me to put my glasses back on in a humorous tone after I took them off to wipe my eyes.

I always see her catching glimpses on me when I work out. I think I should strike the iron while it's hot.

Oh, and she drives a nice BMW.
>>
>>42832488
I don't know, even if she were to give me clear signs that she's interested i am too much of an idiot to muster the courage and try to approach her
Honestly i wouldn't know if someone's interested in me not even if she were to give me a blowjob
>>
Grew up in small town, had highschool crush. 1 year older, around 5'11, skinny, no tits but awesome legs with perfect knees.. Started going to local basement gym. Only gym in town. She was also there. We became friendly. Neighbours, going in the same school, going in the same gym. We started to go out together, i got confident around her. So confident i started touching her ass in school cafeteria crowd. I don't know if she ever noticed. If she did, then she didn't mind this, if not, then i'm pretty good at chikan.
Never asked her out.
Wanted to look her facebook to show pics, but couldn't find her profile. She probably got married and changed her last name.
>>
>>42832263
hot
>>
>>42832452
That sounds like a good short film. 1 guy gross slob 1 girl gross slob start out at the gym as slobs and get fit and admire each other but then it ends with her getting railed by the wrestling jock as the male protag just rots at home. It could be a good PSA against single mothers.
>>
>>42832227
Judging by how she looks at me, she is probably disgusted. So yeah, she knows
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.