[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he thinks he needs to get fat in order to build muscle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1496934958841.png (131KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1496934958841.png
131KB, 396x385px
>he thinks he needs to get fat in order to build muscle
>>
>>42832093
not fat, just bulking
>>
>>42832093
>he's a dumb frogposter
disgusting
>>
>he's afraid he won't look pretty enough for the girls
>>
File: 1473795853832.jpg (39KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
1473795853832.jpg
39KB, 663x579px
I learned this the hard way, I was gaining at least 1lb per week, and in my eyes if the scale was going up I was making progress and building muscle

My diet was so poor I just got fat, made laughable strength and muscle gains

feels bad man
>>
>>42832093
Learn from people who fucked up: first you cut up to spooky skelly levels THEN you start bulking, SLOWLY. That way you can actually tell when you're putting on too much weight, and you always look socially acceptable except maybe at the very beginning.
>>
>>42833819

>He spends his time wringing his hands over frogs

Pathetic
>>
>find out what your maximal genetic weight at 10% bf is
>bulk up to that weight
>recomp at that weight for the next 10 years
>>
>>42833854
I'm glad to hear that's the way to go. I'm a fatty, and I was planning on heading to skellytown to get rid of all the fat before I really start to bulk. I'm already lifting, though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-12-08-28-20.png (241KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-12-08-28-20.png
241KB, 1440x2560px
According to symmetric strength, this is what I should be aiming for at 5'11"

I'm currently 203 but almost certainly 20%+ bf. Should I just keep cutting down for now, and if so to what approximately?
>>
>>42833938
cut until you look decent

there's no magic number
>>
>>42833863
>he spends his time posting frogs
Pathetic neet faggot save another frog for me
>>
>>42833946

This is where I'd like to get to eventually (even if it's not 100% realistic). I'm not concerned about having a ton of definition so long as I've got some good mass. I guess I'm just trying to figure out if I should thin out more first to avoid being a blob
>>
>>42833976
thin out until you don't think you should thin out anymore then start clean bulking at a 500 cal surplus until you get to the build you want to be
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.