[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best PPL routine for aesthetics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2206.png (48KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2206.png
48KB, 640x400px
What's the best PPL routine for aesthetics?
>>
File: GOOSEISLOOSE.jpg (466KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
GOOSEISLOOSE.jpg
466KB, 533x800px
push ass
pull dick
lick pussy
>>
File: 1493200143807.png (56KB, 485x409px) Image search: [Google]
1493200143807.png
56KB, 485x409px
>>42830926
awinnarisyou’s bodybuilding cutting/contestprep routine outline

About Me

I have been training people for a while, and have had a ton of requests for help lately. I will go over what works best for me and has worked well for everyone I have trained. I am currently 11 weeks (with 7 weeks left) into my second contest prep, down 25 pounds, and I have gained or maintained all of my strength. I went from about 12% bodyfat to around 5% with striated quads and obliques.

Now let’s get to the stuff you care about.

Some pics of me:

http://i.imgur.com/NCxwrEH.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/Vl9ih

Training

The first two working sets for the first exercise of the day should be done with heavier weights, where you fail around 5 reps. The following sets for the day should have a failure point of about 10 reps, but going up to 20ish on some exercises is completely fine. Every set is done to failure. Failure being defined as unable to complete one more rep with decent form.

The following routine is meant to be done in this order (push/legs/pull/cardio, repeat). There are no off days, but the cardio day is essentially one.

x represents the number of sets

Push

incline db@30deg x4
fly variant x4
laterals x5 (with a drop set on the last 2 sets) OR ohp ss laterals x4-5
overhead dumbbell tricep extensions x3-4
pushdowns x4-6
Legs

front squat x5
stiff leg deadlift x5
leg extensions 5 reps with short pause, then ~5 reps with no pause - x3 OR Leg Press
lying leg curls x3
calves x5-6
cable crunches x3-4
Pull

weighted pullups x4-6
db rows x3
shrugs x4-5
facepulls x3
incline curls (or any bicep curl variant) x3
spider curls or preach curls x3
hammer/reverse curls optional
cardio (optional abs+calves)

incline walking x20 mins, no more than 30 mins

ideally fasted with yohimbine first thing in AM

sprints are also fine, but increase kcals if you do them
>>
File: 1492565779406.jpg (249KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492565779406.jpg
249KB, 1280x960px
>>42830926
These specific exercises aren’t that important; feel free to vary the isos or compounds on occasion. If you do vary them, make sure you hit each head of every muscle (ex: lateral+long head of tri along with brachialis absolutely must be isolated).

Nutrition

First, you need to know your TDEE. If you don’t, go here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqI7Xhz25SzzdDQyTUJvRTBEeUFjbUN3SjZLcTJvN0E&hl=en#gid=0

12+% bodyfat: eat 750 kcal below TDEE - refeed every 14 days

8-12% bodyfat: eat 500-700 kcal below TDEE – reefed every 7-10 days

<8% bodyfat: eat 300-500 kcal below TDEE – reefed every 3-7 days

Refeeds are extremely useful, but need to be individualized. They are essential for keeping your metabolism high and performing well in the gym. The typical refeed is the same as a normal day, but with the addition of 100g carbs.

Here is a good starting point for macros:

Protein: 1.2g per pound of bodyweight

Fat: 0.4g per pound of bodyweight

Carbs: Remaining intake

1 gram of ___

Protein = 4kcal

Fat = 9kcal

Carb = 4kcal

Nutrition is very complex, and I do not plan to go into any more detail.

Nutrition to maintain leanness while gaining muscle

-This is meant for people that are already 8-10% bodyfat and want to maintain it. If you are not, do the above.

For 3-4 weeks, eat 500 kcal above TDEE every day.

For 1 week, eat 1000 kcal below TDEE every day.

repeat indefinitely

“Remember, you are a bodybuilder first and a hungry person second.” – Eric Helms
>>
>>42832186
>>42832200
much more informative answer than what i was expecting to get, thanks
>>
Any routine that trains quadriceps and side-laterals with the same frequency is retarded and should be ignored.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.