[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag halp plz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: skinny fat.jpg (93KB, 1000x955px) Image search: [Google]
skinny fat.jpg
93KB, 1000x955px
I'm a newfag in respect to /fit/, and I'm looking for some advice.
My body looks like pic related.
>6'2 tall, 202 lbs
I just broke up with my azn-qt3.14 and have fought depression with church, nofap, working extra hours, and now I'm trying to get /fit/
I'm a veteran who has had injuries in the past from working out too much too fast and trying to avoid doing that again
Basically, I need a quick /rundown/ on the following:
>Good beginners routines for lifting
>Any good guidelines to avoid injuries?
>Basic nutrition guidelines
I've been doing my CDC recommended 2500 calories, mainly protein and fat with limited carbs, all carbs being sweet potatoes, brown rice, etc. any more advice?
>Best Supps
>Time frame for results
>Any candid advice / lessons learned from /fit/ bros
I'm basically just a newbie looking for guidance and resources that have proven to work through you guys. Thanks for the help bros
>>
i'd start with a keto diet bro to cut the fat. or you could try IF or a combination of the two. fat loss would be my first goal.
>>
>>42829581
read the fucking sticky.
>>
I'm going to be honest with you. Regardless of what qualities and talents you have, the first thing people will notice about you is that your fat. Prioritize getting into shape. It will up your quality of life.
>>
File: 1505082920500.gif (905KB, 328x480px) Image search: [Google]
1505082920500.gif
905KB, 328x480px
>>42829581
READ THE FUCKING STICKY NEWFAG
>>
>>42829601
I've done keto before with moderate sucess, I lost something like 15 pounds. as soon as I stopped it came back though, and as much as I love steak and bacon I can't eat like that forever. Is there anything like keto out there that have more lasting results?

Focusing on fat loss shouldnt be too hard, I've got some muscle on me, I'm just cutting some calories and avoiding all processed foods / sugary foods for now. I'm down 4 pounds in 2 weeks so far
>>
>>42829602
>>42829626
My bad bros. emphasis on newdag. well that's a great guide to start. as for personal experience and lessons learned from fit I mean can't get that from a guide
>>
>>42829650
newfag*
>>
r e a d t h e s t i c k y
>>
>>42829725
I did, just a simple error because im a...
N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G
>>
File: 1498452973729.jpg (93KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498452973729.jpg
93KB, 640x960px
>>42829581
>skinny fat.jpg
>>
>>42829581
Damn dude you look like me. We need to cut down to 170, then clean bulk from there. Eat 500 cals under TDEE and make sure to get at least .75 grams of protein per lb a day.

170 brah. We can do it. Then it's eating clean and lifting from there.
>>
>>42829805
>>42829805
my goal was 180 then to build back up, but 170 works too. Ive already gone down from 206 to 202 in a little under 2 weeks, and I'm focused on the long term. I live near the beaches and next summer the goal is to have all the sloots mirin.

Let's do it bro. Let's change our lives.

Let's get /fit/
>>
>>42829894
Just make sure you read the sticky before you ever post again.
>>
File: POSTER FINAL-page-001.jpg (303KB, 601x1600px) Image search: [Google]
POSTER FINAL-page-001.jpg
303KB, 601x1600px
I'll help
>>
>>42829917
sorry dad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.