[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cut muscle and small amount of fat, in order to appear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20170706111428_IMG_6879.jpg (40KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
20170706111428_IMG_6879.jpg
40KB, 640x427px
How to cut muscle and small amount of fat, in order to appear more lanky. 5'10 180 lbs, im pretty muscular but prefer a lighter frame all around, trying to go otter mode or skinny. Eventually, i want to reach 155 lbs.
Give me all the advice you can to help!!
>>
Eat less and do more cardio, you'll reach your weight goal eventually.
>>
>>42828739

just do cocaine like a normal adult
>>
>>42830285
Thats really not cool.
>>
>>42830285
woah dude, don't you know that drugs are bad for you?
>>
>>42828739
take your calorie defecit slow, and do a lot of cardio. in my experience, muscle is really hard to burn off and really sucks. expect this process of losing weight in this way to go very slowly (if you want to do it comfortably)
cardio really helps
>>
>>42830468
as a second thought, I wouldn't even do it, its too much of a hastle
>>
>>42828739
KETO
>>
>>42828739
If you're trying to lose a literal shit ton of muscle, then you'll need some Auschwitz mode diet. Otherwise you can probably get away with just a normal caloric deficit (eating <1600 calories a day will be enough) + cardio to lose weight, and not lifting.

The best way to keep your calories at or below your goal is to make most of your food at home. Eating out will be the death of your diet. Omelettes, sandwiches, and salads are my personal go-to foods for meals with <400 calories.

t. had about the same stats as you when I started and lost 20+ lb in 3 months, but I also lifted to not lose muscle.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.