[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I be like this guy? I am too fucking used to drinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: gve up sod.png (7KB, 1008x89px) Image search: [Google]
gve up sod.png
7KB, 1008x89px
How can I be like this guy?
I am too fucking used to drinking a bottle of coke after coming home from work and relaxing in front of the computer..
I used to think of this as the one thing that I could allow myself to to but fuck it, I want to quit this shit.

Help a fellow Anon out here pls
>>
>>42827765
It's just a liquid. If it ain't water you can go both with it or without it. Quit being a pussy.
>>
What I did was stop buying it. If it's not in your home you won't drink it. I haven't had a soda for years now. After a while sodas will taste awful
>>
>>42827765
Just don't?
I used to be like that.
But then I stopped.

I mean you can always just drink diet, if you can't go all the way
>>
>>42827765
Stop buying it like this anon said >>42827804, drink water and whole milk
>>
>>42827765
just dont same way you quit anything if you want replace it with black coffee
>>
>>42827765
I switched to tea with a shitload of artificial sweetener because my taste buds were wrecked. Then I slowly tapered back the sweetener until it was at a sane human level.
>>
>>42827765
I gave up coke after drinking like a bottle a day for like 15 years or so. Turns out all that kept me at it was the cofein, otherwise shit is just too sweet for me now after some time off.
Now I just get a small cold can every few days.
>>
I only get it at restaurants if others are paying
>inb4 jew
i use money as an excuse. i could afford it but figure that the cost is too high, and its one more reason not to drink it, other than its horrible for you
>>
File: 1424700086991.jpg (132KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1424700086991.jpg
132KB, 720x960px
>>42827765
Idk, I just stopped.

I have arguments with the concessionists at movie theaters cause its cheaper to get a large drink cup filled with water than a bottle.

Soda is cancer
>>
>>42827765
>People are non-ironically addicted to soda
I thought this was a meme. I can understand being addicted to beer, but soda? It's literally carbonated kool-aid. I can't even drink soda unless it has alcohol mixed in, rather just drink water.

Just stop buying it and learn to drink water. Cold water literally tastes better than 99% of drinks on this planet. Get a brita filter and put that shit in the fridge.
>>
>>42827765
I just quit it four weeks ago. I just quit cold turkey, don't buy it, don't be around it, don't drink it.
Now I drink water out of 2 liter bottles
>>
>>42828190
People like sugar.
A lot.
And if they never stop eating sugar, they feel like anything that isn't sweet tastes bad
>>
>>42827765
carry a water bottle at all times. just get in habit of pounding a ton of water throughout the day. you wont miss soda.
>>
>>42827765
You actually want to aim a step further and avoid going to the movies at all. Jewywood needs to starve and die.

Drink orange juice.
>>
>>42827765
just drink sparkling water instead
>>
>>42829232
This may sound stupid, but a home carbonizer or whatever really does work
I thought it was so stupid until I used one at my friend's place
It works real good.
Cheaper than buying bottles of the stuff
>>
First I gave up sugar gradually, over a month or so, until only soda remained.
Then I switched to tea and coffee for the caffeine, and sparkling water for the effervescence and habit of having a bottle near me.
This took a few weeks, with the first few days essentially going through withdrawal symptoms.
After that I cut down on caffeine, and slowly switched to plain water, by getting the sparkling stuff every second day, every third, once a week, then not at all.
Hope that gives you some ideas. It's what worked for me a few months ago.
>>
I switched to sweet tea n slowly filtered how much tea I drink to water level. Honestly just don't buy soda and you'll make it. Try to not drink soda for a month and if you drink it again it'll taste way sweeter like grossly sweet again.

But if ur too much of a pussy n don't have enough will power just drink diet it only kills ur brain cells n gives u cancer
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.