[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting sick of eating eggs and oatmeal every morning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I'm getting sick of eating eggs and oatmeal every morning
>>
>>42826905
put some honey and peanut butter on that shit
>>
>>42826905
Then eat something else with the same macros.
>>
>>42826926
What do you have in mind?
>>
keto is a dead meme.

You should be bulk now anyway, IIFYM then eat it bro. Just say away from syrup, cheap fruit juices, and colorful cereal for breakfast.

Add fruit to your oatmeal, make omelettes with spinach. There are recipes for protein pancakes. Be creative man.
>>
>>42826944
>oatmeal
>keto
>>
>>42826942
Quark/Yoghurt with honey and fruit, Turkey bacon with rye bread, shake with whey and fruit and veg, cottage cheese with whatever, dunno nigga I love oats and can eat them for every meal same for eggs
>>
>>42826978
You sound like my dad. Eats eggs and oats nonstop every morning. Meanwhile my mom and I get sick of eating them after work days
>>
There are so many ways to cook eggs. devil that shit, learn to poach. Make an omelette, fuck up a sunny side up and have scrambled. You can microwave the goddamn things.
>>
>>42826996
Sounds like you and your mom are fussy bitches
Food is fuel, stop being so entitled.
>>
>>42826905
I'm getting sick of eating 2500 calories a day.

getting up to 160 is going to take me 10 weeks.

2 breakfasts, 2 shakes, and chicken breast every night is turning into a chore.
>>
>>42826996

So eat something else you little bitch. Sounds like your dad is a real man who does whatever the fuck he wants. Meanwhile you're a pussy that is complaining on the internet. Too scared to even change his eating habits. Disgusting. I bet you are one of those my little pony homos that jerks of to furies. You're not a man at all, are you? You're a sissy who does a lot of boo-boo on the internet instead of taking action like a proper man. You know a real man that does not watch my little pony all day while wasting away on the couch. Disgusting.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.