[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diet Advice/Bf Estimates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-608421367.jpg (644KB, 1214x2159px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-608421367.jpg
644KB, 1214x2159px
I'm looking for a body fat estimate and some advice on how best to cut to abs.

I was gross skinny fat, so I ate big and bulked for ~3 months. All of my lifts doubled or tripled in that time. My weight dropped dramatically at first, then slowly returned as I put on muscle. I was eating about 3,200 calories a day.

What I really want though is abs and to look cut without turning into a disgusting skeleton. I just started my first cut since that's where I want to end up. After I finish, I'll return to bulking and begin the cycle anew.

How far do I need to cut to have abs? Seeing them is on my bucket list and the older I get, the harder it becomes.

Currently at 5'11 (I know, manlet) and 148 pounds. Eating around 2,000 calories a day, barely working out due to craziness at job, I've had to do a lot of overtime. High protein diet. I've lost about 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks doing this.
>>
>he wants to cut

You're still a skeleton. You have no abs. Keep bulking slowly until you're at about 190, and lift HEAVY, then cut.
>>
File: 05950209.jpg (23KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
05950209.jpg
23KB, 326x326px
>>42823428
Even if I want an aesthetic body and don't care about being strong?
>>
>>42823388
What the fuck is this, cant tell if srs.

First
Google 5x5

Second
Eat 1k - 1.5k more cal

Third
Shave nipple rings and chest hair
>>
>>42823388
Also, SIDE NOTE

buy some 211 dark denim jeans

Go to the barber and get a low fade up with a 2
On the sides and leave the top.

Get it together
>>
>>42823388
You have no muscle to cut to retard
>>
>>42824507
if you cut now, you wont be aesthetic, you'll be a skellington with abs
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.