[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to the gym is good for mental health

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7357.jpg (200KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7357.jpg
200KB, 717x960px
I finished a 1 hour gym session and im feeling very resentful towards the world. No im not fat. Im skinny. I was already angry and thought i should go to the gym to let off steam but it just makes me hate the world even more. Its not like one of those "use that hate to improve yourself" its one of those elliot rodger bitterness type of hate.

This is like my third time in the gym. I only go once a week because lack of motivation.

And im from /r9k/

Has anyone experienced this
>>
Being a bitch is a symptom of depression.
>>
>>42822346
Assuming youre not trolling. elaborate
>>
That's resentment
Stop being Cain, start being Abel.
Learn to make the sacrifice.
>>
>>42822364
Elaborate on what you mean with those analogies
>>
>>42822356
lack of self respect i.e. hating the world because you hate yourself is a good indicator of depression

maybe just do bodyweight exercises at home and cardio. it's probably the social aspect of the gym that makes you mad. i used to have that problem to an extent
>>
>>42822388
How did you fix it?
>>
>>42822376
https://youtu.be/44f3mxcsI50
>>
Brw i see people holding this long stick. Its light and not used for weightlifting. What does it do. It looks like posture correction. They rotate it backwards with both their arms
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.