[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

babbys first cut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (107KB, 1190x834px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107KB, 1190x834px
how do i cut? i get it, keep lifting and eat below TDEE

i was on ss before this. should i attempt to continue my linear progression on a cut? do i attempt to stay at the same numbers and grind them out or do i reduce load when im no longer able to do the 3x5? should it still be 3x5?

PLIS HLEP
>>
also can i still expect any HYPERTROPHIE while on a cut? i just recently learnt about NECK THEORY and want to give it a go :c
>>
>>42821882
WELCOME, WELCOME
>>
File: 1504233714694.jpg (191KB, 1100x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504233714694.jpg
191KB, 1100x1080px
STOP. EATING.
>>
>>42821882
keep lifting and eat below TDEE
>>
fucking help u retards
>>
>>42822697
Show feet and ill help
>>
>>42822714
_I_
>>
>>42821882
Continue training as if your diet didn't change at all until you absolutely can't keep up anymore and then lower volume but keep the same weights.
>>
>>42822974
lower volume?? im already doing only 5 reps lmao are you telling me to go down to 4x3?
>>
Its not easy to keep strength levels consistent, let alone going up, when on a cut.
Don't let this stop you. It is so tempting to think "fuck it I hate not getting stronger I'm going back to bulk" but don't.
The strength loss comes from lower overall levels of glycogen and recovery ability in your muscles, which also has effects on your ability to recruit muscles as effectively. The body dampens the power of the CNS in putting forth effort in times of deficit to try and limit calories lost.

Anyway, your strength will come back fine after your cut, and you will sometimes find, mid cut, that you have awesome days feeling super strong anyway.

If you are really struggling every workout to get your reps, then dropping the number of sets. If you can get 1x5 with something on a cut, then you would be able to get 3x5 with it within a week of eating more.

But yeah, the most important thing is to not get scared and stop your cut early because that leads to yo-yo cut-bulk cycles and no real progress.
>>
>>42821882
linear progression on a cut probably isn't going to go too well
>>42821902
probably not
>>42822974
i know this is a common recommendation that Lyle McDonald gives a lot, but on a program that is already low volume like SS i would reduce weight on the bar slightly before I would sacrifice volume
>>
>>42821882
Read the FUCKING sticky you fat piece of shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.