[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I dance lads? As if I go out with friends get a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: lalaland-dwts-number.jpg (91KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
lalaland-dwts-number.jpg
91KB, 300x300px
How do I dance lads? As if I go out with friends get a couple of drinks and we hit the dance floor. I don't know how to move not to look like a spastic retard. Anyone got some good videos showing some sick moves I could learn?
>>
they did a study showing sexiest dance moves for men. find this video and just do this over and over again. works for me
>>
>>42821710
got your back bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4BAD9JKS_U
>>
unfortunately it's just a matter of practice. the more time you spend at parties, the more time you will spend around music + other people dancing. following that, it's just a matter of monkey see, monkey do. you'll notice lots of people dance pretty similarly to one another for this reason, over time you'll subconsciously amass a repertoire of various dance moves. part of the way I learned to dance was through going to parties and trying to actively look as silly as possible, which also forced me to confront my fear of judgement etc. etc. meet some cool party people you get along with, and go to parties with them, someone will surely show you the way anon.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.