[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm worried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1276.jpg (26KB, 400x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1276.jpg
26KB, 400x489px
Purchased some compression shorts ,pic related, to prevent chafing and all that. Best thing about them is they stay dry. But what I'm scared about is if they're too tight on my dick. Whenever I get hard the shorts won't let my guy stand and it just goes to the side.

Will my penis bend/go to the side when I'm not wearing them if I keep doing this?
>>
>>42821083
chances are it will fall off
>>
if you have a circumcised penis you may experience some bleeding
>>
File: 1503650486197.png (281KB, 340x346px) Image search: [Google]
1503650486197.png
281KB, 340x346px
>Best thing about them is they stay dry
It absorbs your ass sweat better, but it doesn't stay completely dry

Also yes it will be tighter around your dick and balls, but your body makes your dick shrink when its compressed like that and when doing physical activity.

Also be aware that some of them don.t completely fit snugly into your upper thigh and gooch/ass area so you'll get this uncomfortable feeling of chaffing and sweat in that area due to the gap. Took me a couple tries but I found that the under armour clasic boxer jock (not the gray one) and under armour iso chill work best. Fits good on the thigh with minimal riding up and fits flush against my gooch and ass to help with swamp ass. I still leave a ass sweat streak when getting up from a plastic chair but cant do anything about that.
>>
>>42821083

Kiss your penis gains goodbye. These things are infamous for permanently reducing spermcount as well as testicle/penis size

I had a friend that ran marathons and he told me that during a long run in these his testicles literally ascended into his abdomen and he had to see a doctor

I wouldn't risk it
>>
>>42821590
Not OP but what should I wear to stop chaffing while walking and running? I only wear compression shorts during walking/running to stop chaffing so it isn't an all day thing. is it still bad for your genital gains
>>
>>42822044
Muay Thai pants.
>>
File: 813P4KJNm7L._SL1500_.jpg (135KB, 1089x1500px) Image search: [Google]
813P4KJNm7L._SL1500_.jpg
135KB, 1089x1500px
>>42822044
This does the trick for me. But I don't chaff as easily as it sounds like you do. I only need it when I expect an unusually long distance multiple days in a row.
>>
>>42821083
>he thinks his dick should be able to poke straight in shorts
lmfao, unless your dick is below 7" this never happens, cuck.
>>
>>42822194
I've lost 35 pounds over the last 2 months so the chaffing isn't nearly as bad as it used to be, but I did an 8 mile hike last friday and it chaffed pretty bad near the end even with compression shorts. hopefully the problem is more manageable when I'm not a fat fuck anymore
>>
>>42822237
meant to reply to >>42822172
>>
>>42822237
Definitely try the chafing stick then. The most I chafe is when a work thing means I'm on my feet all day, 10 miles a day, 4 days in a row and that stick makes it possible for my fat legs in boxerbreifs.
>>
>>42821234
Seconding this, UA boxers are amazing. Only wear these now every day. And avoid they grey ones, not sure why but they fit like shit when the other colours I've tried fit great.
>>
>>42821083

Compression shorts are a total meme and waste of money. I fell for it too.
>>
>>42822743
alright, thanks for the advice. I'll pick some up when I have to go buy more eggs
>>
Yes, yes you faggot. Don't do that. I wore them and now my dongus is bent to the left. It is 8in but because it has almost a 30 degree tilt to the left it appears a little smaller. Now wheever I get a boner I go to the bathrool stalls and let it out in its full glory. The little guy needs space or it bends.
True fucking story man. Anyways, can I straighten it or am I doomed to have a tilted penis
>>
>>42821083
Has this board always been this retarded?
>>
>>42821083
>getting regular boners in compression gear
Are you wearing them outside of training or are you lazing about seeing as you have blood left for your dick?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.