[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Workout without breaking a sweat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 284x177px
So I gained a little weight and wanted to start to work out. Sadly I'm to tired to do it after work. I got about 1,5h in the mornings at work where I could do some workout. The Problem: I can't have a shower afterwards and I don't have any equipment there. How to work out without breaking a sweat?
>>
>>42820026
even if you don't sweat you'll probably smell like shit

although I suppose you could just mask that with deodorant

so I would suggest
>a complete change of clothes
>a towel
>a can of deodorant
>>
>>42820026
workout naked in the morning at sunrise?
>>
Start runnning in the mornings before work, that way you can shower before heading to work.
30-60 minutes 3 times a week (if you can - run even more) will greatly affect your weight and endurance.
>>
>>42820052
well I suppose that that should be possible. Is there a way to reduce the smell though?
>>
>>42820103
I do that on weekends. Though I have trouble getting out of bed and therefore being on time as it is.
>>
>>42820132
Losing weight comes down to calories in vs calories out.
Running is a great way to burn calories, force yourself to get up earlier and run more during tha week. Combine it with a proper diet and you'll return to normal mode soon.

What's your height and weight?
>>
>>42820026
Strict diet, occasional fasting.
Morning yoga and walking.
Bam
>>
>>42820106
Damp cloth, wipe yourself off. Towel off. Deodorize. Fresh clothes. You're set.
>>
>>42820188
OP isn't a girl or a twink faggot though. Stop fucking around and make cardio happen.
>>
>>42820170
1,9m around 85 - 90 kg
>>
>>42820194
>Damp cloth, wipe yourself off. Towel off. Deodorize. Fresh clothes. You're set.
ahhh yes, the whore's shower
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.