[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Using muscular women as motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0275.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0275.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
Anyone else use really fit women as motivation to lift instead of men? I don't want to stare at pictures of dudes all the time and mire their traps and glutes.

Plus I get my motivation to lift and can fap to the fit girls, killing two birds with one stone
>>
File: IMG_0276.jpg (64KB, 640x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.jpg
64KB, 640x710px
Pls respond
>>
>>42818500
Oh shit, are you me?

Seeing a woman with that much discipline turns me on, desu.
>>
>>42818500
it's so funny how weak women are

that's like 60kg and she has to roid to lift that much

LOL
>>
>>42818500
Ever since I got called a pussy by some butch PL bitch, or been made fun of by some fucking cunt for DLing with a trap bar, something about strong women just really pisses me off. It motivates me like nothing else. Fuck people.
>>
>>42819366
you mean with that much testosterone, rite?
>>
>>42818500
I know what u mean brah. I was struggling with the last rep and saw a chick with some juicy traps and lats. I immediately got out 4 more reps.
>>
>>42819366
>>42819686
lol this. pull yourself together dude it's not the nineties where if someone looks like a veiny horse from outer space we all nod at each other "discipline! wow they must eat a bowl of rice every 20 minutes..."
>>
>>42818500
Zarya is bae
>>
>>42818500

>go to gym
>see thicc ass mammy doing 5 pl8 on the legpress with good form
>about cream myself and do the rest of my workout with virtually no rests

Women are the best motivation. Especially if you are on no-fap.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.