[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this is considered roided by the average woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Reminder that this is considered roided by the average woman
>>
>>42818089
>mfw women cant into English
>>
Reminder that people post stupid shit online and you're a moron if you take it seriously
>>
File: 1429323845771.gif (2MB, 369x271px) Image search: [Google]
1429323845771.gif
2MB, 369x271px
>>42818098
face
>>
File: 1505083908522.jpg (318KB, 608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1505083908522.jpg
318KB, 608x1080px
>>42818089
What's the perfect body to a woman? Something like pic related?
>>
They're virtue signalling. They're trying to come across as not shallow, when in reality, every one of those women would fuck either of those guys in a heartbeat.
>>
>>42818089
those are fat children, not women
>>
>>42818089
It's because neither of them have aesthetic torsos, but none of those women know enough about working out to be able to put that cleanly into words.

So it comes out as "their abs are exaggerated too much" instead of "the first guy has no lats and bad ab insertions, and the second guy has a bloated adonis belt"
>>
>>42818129
Yeah
>>
>>42818089
They might be roided in their defence
>>
They're just pretending not to like that because they know they can't attain those guys. If one of those guys wanted to take any of those girls home to stick his meat between her brap flaps she'd be on all fours with "Fuck Me" written in gravy on her back in a heartbeat.
>>
>>42818089
whats more likely
>on steroids
>working out more than 5 years
they are more than likely on roids you twat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.