[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aren't they supposed to be the same height?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3818.jpg (95KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3818.jpg
95KB, 670x670px
Aren't they supposed to be the same height?
>>
>>42813236
How the fuck are we supposed to know who that is?
>>
>>42814099

unironically kid or teenager
>>
>>42814099

15 year old idiot detected.
>>
>>42814099
A retarded 'sports' commentator and an edgy singer.
>>
>>42814127
"singer"
>>
>>42813236
aren't you supposed to be posting about fitness and not off topic dog shit, you little faggot? fuck off.

reminder: DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THESE RETARDS. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE.
>>
>>42814153
>reminder: DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THESE RETARDS. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE.

U mad bro?
>>
Joe is 5'7 the other guy is 5'9. Guy on the right seems more insecure about his height though, Joe doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>42814176
That's more than a 2 inch height difference
>>
File: rs-164523-91144168.jpg (75KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
rs-164523-91144168.jpg
75KB, 1200x630px
>>42814176
>Guy on the right seems more insecure about his height
>Rollins
>insecure

You obviously know nothing of the man
>>
>>42814200
Looks about three inches to me. Guy on the right is pointing his shoulder up and has hair which makes it look like he's taller than he is. My guess is he also is getting more height from his shoes than Joe is. Henry tends to wear shoes with a heel, Joe almost always is wearing flat shoes
>>
>>42814224
Look at his body language. Clenched fist, arm in front of body, closed mouth. He's trying to act tough to cover up his insecurities. Now look at Joe, that's what confidence looks like.
>>
>>42814251

>body language in one photo > a man's life work

You may be the stupidest fucker I've seen on this board yet. If all you have is an inference based on one photo, which contradicts the man's reputation of character which spans decades, you just might be wrong.
>>
>>42814314
Stop idolizing celebrities. Most of these guys have serious mental health problems or at the very least self confidence issues. Just because they can fool you autists into thinking they're cool, doesn't mean they have everything figured out. Robert Downey Jr is one of the most confident men in Hollywood but he's still obviously insecure about his height. Look at the shoes he wears.
>>
>>42814103
>>42814124
Everyone in the world is obsessed with american celebrities. Stay classy murikans
>>
>>42814251
Joes got a finger in Rollins anus.
>>
File: tiptoe.jpg (39KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
tiptoe.jpg
39KB, 500x488px
>>42814358
>Robert Downey Jr
>confident
That midget is just a few lines away from total collapse.
>>
>>42815413
Confident relative to other celebrities. That's the point.
>>
>>42814176
>joe doesn't give a fuck
probably because he's high, not to mention he blasts test and is gathering 9000+ black belts.

really though who doesn't have insecurities m8.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.