[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies always feel like they have something to prove?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1504635484538.jpg (237KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1504635484538.jpg
237KB, 1080x1349px
Why do normies always feel like they have something to prove? This has always happened to me since I started lifting, some idiot has to randomly pick up on me
>be me, 6ft2 builtfat
>going home
>don't even live in some shithole, actually live in the richest parts of the country
>hear some drunk idiots saying shit about me
>say nothing, keep walking
>"Meathead, you fucking pussy, I was talking to you, get back here" (roughly translated from my language), said a 5ft8 225lb manlet
>hear him running after me
>stumbles
>gets up, comes after me
>tries to punch me behind my back
>lmao
>turn arround, punch him in the ear
>manlet falls down instantly
>suddenly 6ft6 lanklet comes, 180 lbs at best
>"you fuck, I don't care about your muscles, will rip you in half"
>mkay
>lanky knew how to fight but was literally too weak
>just grappeled him and tossed him down
This shit is annoying as fuck, why do idiots start shit like this, what if he had a knife.
I got other stories, always people saying shit like "y-you are big but I can do X better".
>>
>>42811730
>people saying shit like "y-you are big but I can do X better".
They are insecure. Its not too uncommon for people to pick on others to make them feel better about themselves, just call them out on it. And they will end up looking like a crybaby.
>>
>>42811730
because you intimidate them and they feel inadequate unless they beat you up
>>
>>42811730
welcome to life, carry a gun if it bothers you
>>
nice power fantasy cumslurp
>>
>>42811730
I had this for literally my entire life. I was always bigger and stronger than anyone in my class and even my school, probably because I started doing boxing as i turned 12. I'm also 6'4, so i tower most people. Guys always seem insecure around me and girls..well girls wanna fuck me, they touch my arms all the time without any fucking reason.

As I aged and joined an uni, people started to not care that much about my looks anymore and I started missing that. I miss looking at the eyes of an person who already knows that he is weaker than me but somehow getting friends started to be much harder. I joined a gym and i finally had people around me who looked as strong or stronger than me and no one would give much of an fuck about that anyway.

Gymbuddies are the best.
>>
If you have to say that you live in the richest part of the country you probably live in some shithole.
>>
>>42811852
>getting friends started to be much harde
Haven't made any real friends in years
>If you have to say that you live in the richest part of the country you probably live in some shithole
I guess you're right
>>
>>42811751
If I wear any fitted shirt my guy friends start teasing me for wearing "tight" shirts. The girls I know like my shirts and I know they're not tight, they're just fitted.
>>
>>42811730
this copy pasta wasnt funny the first time nigger
>>
>>42811730
yeah it's cuz u have some muscles, if u were fat they wouldn't talk shit they would just laugh at you, use to be fat (tall), lost weight, looked semi decent and out of a fuckin nowhere this dude just jells out some shit, knowing that I don't know how to fight (never fought) just kept walking at a faster pace

>inbe4 pusssy
yeah don't care m8
>>
>>42811922
Thats jsut basic male interaction. Just roll with it. The best way to to show youre not insecure or affacted by their comments is to scuff it off with humour.
Embrace it in a funny manner. Like "they didnt have any smaller shirts"
>>
>>42811935
its not pasta you imbecile, tell me where did you see it before
>>
This always happened to me regarding beauty, I'm very handsome and dudes always try to put me down saying stupid shit like "oh well he looks good but I am more x, I have better y, I can do z better, bla bla". Usually I don't care, because what girls and my friends think are more important, but sometimes I feel the need to call them out on it and then they look stupid as shit because it's me that had been on the general self improvement road for years and not them.
>>
grow a beard or walk more alpha, this will do the trick
>>
print up some cards, and hand this out:
"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."
>pro mode act like your deaf
>>
just carry a gun dude.
>>
>>42811730
shit. are you me? I had a similar experience to yours just the other day.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.