[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boxing vs kickboxing vs mma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 144682.jpg (90KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
144682.jpg
90KB, 350x500px
Which one of these is thr best sport to get fit and overall have the most enjoyment out of it.
>>
>>42811092
wow 1 combat sport or the other or all of them? guess retard
>>
File: hajime-no-ippo-8544757[1].jpg (137KB, 800x1195px) Image search: [Google]
hajime-no-ippo-8544757[1].jpg
137KB, 800x1195px
>>42811092
>hajime no ippo
>boxing
>main character literally gets cucked (pic rlated)
>>
File: all-rounder-meguru-1315984[1].jpg (90KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
all-rounder-meguru-1315984[1].jpg
90KB, 800x1150px
>>42811092
>>42811131
>all-rounder-meguru
>MMA
>main character is an alpha who bangs qts in the locker room

Tell me OP, which would you like to be?
>>
>>42811131
>>42811142

what thte fuck is going on
>>
>>42811131
>Literally cucked

This anon has no idea what the cuck means.

GTFO anon and read a dictionary.
>>
>>42811131
What are you even talking about? That's not even Ippo.
>>
>>42811142
source?
>>
>>42811092
>best sport to get fit
If you wanna look good, none of them. Being big isnt useful for any of those sports, so you are gonna be ottermode most likely.
>overall have the most enjoyment out of it.
Personal preference.
>>
File: IMG_0099.jpg (32KB, 256x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0099.jpg
32KB, 256x253px
>>42811092
Conditioning is pretty much the same for either one you pick up. You don't choose "mma" and if you got a school that teaches "mma" stop going there. All mma is - more than one martial art being applied.

Mma is better to learn because you are learning more skills and moves. For example I can learn Muay Thai for 3 years then switch to bjj, now I can apply
both arts into my fighting.

Boxing conditions you for a sport and teaches you how to fight a sport. That does not mean you can't kick ass, boxing is probably one of the best striking arts, it's just that you don't learn to take illegal hits. If I grab you in a clinche and you know boxing, there is no ref to stop me from unloading my endless knees into your back and sides.

Muay that is generally slower than boxing but it hurts way more I'll tell you that right now.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.