[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EC Stack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: flinstones.png (968KB, 695x654px) Image search: [Google]
flinstones.png
968KB, 695x654px
Been using 25mg Bronkaid as my source of ephedrine, 12.5x2 and occisionally a third dose if my tolerance starts to build.It's been working wonders for my energy levels and appetite, trying to cut about 4% BF. The big problem is its effects on my heart rate while exercising. I pretty much can't lift or do cardio any day I take it since it makes my heart pound out of my chest.

Any tips for not losing gains while on ephedrine?
>>
>>42808174
I want to start ephedrine but I'm nervous it'll kill me. I might just be a hypochondriac but I think I have a slight arrhythmia. Sad!
>>
>>42808209
I've been cycling it lightly since last march. It makes me feel great and definitely helps with appetite/fat loss, but there is no denying the effect it has on my heart rate. I've got pretty solid genes for my health and heart so it's a risk I'm willing to take.
>>
Stop doing cardio after taking stims. Wa la, problem solved.
>>
>>42808174
Not going to tell you how to live your life, but be careful. Like any upper, Ephedrine can get addictive, and you can start to go through withdrawal. I cycled through an ECA stack for a little over a year, until I was taking 4 or 5 of those 12.5 mg pills a day just to stave off the gnawing fucking emptiness I felt without them. Eventually quit cold-turkey and gained 40 lbs. of straight fat just getting back to a decent headspace.

So, yeah, it certainly works for a while, but I do suggest regularly sitting down and genuinely asking yourself if you've got control over this. Best of luck.
>>
>>42808301
I rarely do cardio in the first place, I just kind of threw it in there. It's more like I get through 2 full exercise sets and have to stop for safety.

>>42808364
And yeah, my stoner friend and I always joke about me being on the legal, safer version of meth. I used to work pharma and did a lot of experimenting in college so I like to think I've got a pretty good grasp on my body and substances..... Then again, doesn't every pre drug addict?
>>
>>42808434
Took some time, and a fair amount of suffering, but I understand now I've just got an addictive personality. And I can tell you I've said those exact same words verbatim (minus working pharma) more times than I can count.

Best advice I can give is, the very instant you start to notice the crash in your heart and soul before the rest of your body, just flush whatever you've got left, spend the next few days with your friends, and call it a wash.
>>
>>42808174
Where can I find good scans of the flintstones comics?

I'm not normally a comic guy but I hear they were pretty real, raw.
>>
>>42808635
This
>>
>>42808635
Wish I knew, I just read an article about them that had a few stills on it
>>
>>42808174
Deep.
>>
>>42808174
>>42808635
>>42809390

I'm searching for them just because ops pic.
If they are like that all the way they worth gold
>>
File: jasdas.jpg (31KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
jasdas.jpg
31KB, 400x600px
>>42808933
>>42810393

found them in spanish. great thing, as I'm spanish.
feels pic related
>>
>>42811398
Nice pun you fucking bean
>>
>>42808174
nigga what the fuck is wrong with you?

literally, the next letter is A, for Aspirin, as in ECA stack.

dumb ass
>>
>>42812996
Hey retard, no one has used or recommended aspirin with an EC stack in a decade because you need 1000mg of aspirin to have any notable impact on stack efficacy.
>>
>>42808174
I had the same problem for my first two weeks. Afyer thst i think my tolerance just went up. Also, I realized I was also very dehydrated and drank more water.
>>
>>42813062
hey retard, aspirin prevents heart attacks. u do the math fuck wit.
>>
>>42814226
Holy shit you're so fucking stupid
>>
Aspirin carries a whole other set of side effects and risks that I wasn't wanting to add to the fray.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.