[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are a lot of powerlifters judgemental douchebags?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: incelchad.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
incelchad.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
Why are a lot of powerlifters judgemental douchebags?
>>
They finally found something they are "better" at than others. What they don't realize is that the reason they're stronger than other people at the gym is because they're the only ones willing to sacrifice health and look like fat motherfuckers in order to get strong.
>>
>>42807573
because they do a sport the general population doesn't care about, often at the sacrifice of aesthetics (especially in the scenario of the majority of internet "powerlifters", where they're actually just dyels who look like shit so they tell themselves their three plate squat still makes them better than the five year dedicated "curl bro" who's huge) so they need to make themselves superior by making their choice the correct one.
>>
>>42807678
>They finally found something they are "better" at than others. What they don't realize is that the reason they're stronger than other people at the gym is because they're the only ones willing to sacrifice health and look like fat motherfuckers in order to get strong.

Pretty much this. A few of my aquaintences who powerlift look down upon people who don't lift as much as them. They're insecure.
>>
>>42807573
>>42807678
I'm a powerlifter and I'm not a douchebag neither am I a fat sack of shit. yall racist niggers
>>
>>42807690

A lot of dudes who do Bro splits at my university gym are actually pretty big. It's because they have been lifting at the gym for a long time and eat a lot.

>>42807695
Key word is

> why are a lot
>>
>>42807703
o shit. didn't notice the
>why are a lot

My bad desu
>>
>>42807716

It's fine man.
>>
>>42807719
thanks
>>
>>42807695
>
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.