[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old Man DYEL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 50ca783b49e4f.image.jpg (91KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
50ca783b49e4f.image.jpg
91KB, 620x480px
>be me on chest day
>old black guy sees me benching 335
>says yeah he can do that to and requests that i spot him
>he tries
>turns my chest day into back day

What's up with old men being jelly?
>>
Should've just let him die
>>
>>42807524

Same guy

>be me doing shoulder day
>doing dumbbell shoulder presses on bench right next to him
>start off with 60
>he scoffs with envy at me
>go up to 90 lbs (60 -> 75 -> 90)
>do set of 12 reps
>he's visibly shaking his head and scoffing
>>
Mire thread or gym asshole thread?
>>
>be me
>just finished Metamucil pwo
>I'm cookin' with gas now!
>find a bench and get started on my Charles Atlas routine
>see some young punk beside me
>lifting 60 lb weights over his head like he's done kind of big shot
>reminds me of when Chad kicked sand in my face and took my girl away some 70 years ago
>tfw your squeeze goes to the social with another fella
>shake my head in disgust as I try to forget
>I miss you, Edith....
>>
>>42807721

Why not both?
>>
>>42807763
>>
>>42807817

I appreciate you recognizing the time put in.
>>
>>42807763
>>I miss you, XXXX....

Literally every beta dyel on this fucking board.
>>
File: hooman.png (21KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
hooman.png
21KB, 125x108px
>>42807354
>be me on arm day
>nerve damage throughout my body from multiples accidents
>numb the pain with tiger balm
>cute staff member spots me
>walks up to me and tells me that I need to spot using it
>people have complained of the smell
>it " hurts their nose"
>pic related is mfw

What the fuck, /fit/ ? How long are we going to let our gyms get pussified like that ? And how come the staff didn't just tell that person complaining to fuck off and breath though their mouth ?
>>
>>42808091
Should have informed them that it is medication, and how you would love to talk to the owner about why they discriminate against the differently abled.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.