[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i escape skinnyfat lads. im not even going to post my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: untitled2_med.png (80KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
untitled2_med.png
80KB, 200x210px
how do i escape skinnyfat lads. im not even going to post my body, it looks like shit
>>
File: pose.png (178KB, 665x437px) Image search: [Google]
pose.png
178KB, 665x437px
alpha destiny novice program
>>
>>42806500
That's a really mean thing to suggest to a new person. That guy is the epitome of inadequacy. How dare you suggest sending him to the purgatory of an anticlimactic and unremarkable existence. OP could actually have potential and here you are shitposting objectively the worst youtube account created to date. OP could be the next zyzz but nope. You ruined it. Shear knowledge of betadestiny's existence is enough to drop test 23% out of pure sympathy for the poor manlet.
>>
>>42806715
bushbud pls go
>>
I really plan on cutting from 20% to 13%, building the discipline to eat well, and learning the discipline to eat more clean calories when I start Stronglifts 5x5 in a month or two. Does this sound reasonable?
>>
>>42806500
Why would anyone buzz cut and facial hair like that??????????? Holy shit that is not self-awareness, but I don't know what it is.
Is he natty or not?
>>
>>42806802
He doesn't look like that any more, he's bald with a full grown beard. Excluding his facial hair, I would say he is natty
>>
track calories, workout hard and consistently.

It takes a long time to get to where you are going.

Things to keep in mind:
1) work capacity increases the longer you have been working out, so even if you get tired easily now, you will get better at it over time.
2) Diet is extremely important. More than many people realize. If you want to lose weight, you need to be in a caloric deficit. This can be acheived with a combination of efforts in both diet and excercise ( specifically cardio).
3) your genetics play a role in how quickly and how much muscle you can grow. It also determines frame and bone structure, meaning you cannot look 100% like a bodybuilder on instagram, even if you follow their routine, diet, and steroid cycle exactly.
4) READ THE FUCKING STICKY.
>>
its called working out, try it sometime
>>
should a skinny fat cut, lean bulk or recomp?
>>
>>42808080
Nice digits
>>
>>42806787
Just start lifting, don't wait a month or two, start today.
>>
Lift weights and protein. Simple as hell
>>
>>42809747
depends

https://youtu.be/LexadIDLeqk
>>
how long does curing skinny fat take realistically? That oskar farquad guy said it took him like 5 years
>>
>>42809878
one year in
went from 84kg to 97kg bulking on gomad, now im cutting and im at 87kg rn

i still look like shit but my sister commented that i look much better now so i guess 1 year +
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.