[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you can't do this, you are not /fit/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: fit chest.webm (958KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
fit chest.webm
958KB, 640x800px
If you can't do this, you are not /fit/.
>>
File: moon.png (534KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
534KB, 500x547px
I know this is bait, but what is the point in showing this? Lu Xiaojun, Dan Green, Phil Health, etc. who are some of most elite athletes in their sports cannot do this. Are you saying that they aren't fit? Here's your (you) but this is just a retarded shitpost. I guess I bit the bait.
>>
>>42805391
C O P E
>>
>>42805391
yes, they aren't as fit as the guy in the webm, glad you can understand english, pajeet
>>
>>42805323
That guy is a fucking douche, couldn't watch the webm.
>>
File: itsyaboi.png (86KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
itsyaboi.png
86KB, 292x292px
>>42805437
So I guess chest striations are the pinnacle of fitness huh? And are you really arguing that elite athletes aren't as fit as some German roidmonkey gym bro? So strength, power, or endurance don't define fitness? I'm triggered
>>
>>42805391
>are the biggest steroid abusers in the world fit
wew lad
>>
>>42805519
Should be you fat shit. If you can't do the OP then you're not fit
>>
>>42805539
you are retarded. post a vid of you doing it you high and mighty cocksucker
>>
>>42805323
then i guess no one on this board is fit
>>
>dummies in this thread actually taking this seriously
>>
File: JOHN KEKINA.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
JOHN KEKINA.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>42805813
This.
>>
>>42805513
imagine being this much of a beta pussy
>>
>>42805323
>tfw even if my bodyfat was that low my gyno would just sag down almost an inch while flexing my developed pecs
>fuck I need to drop this bf% and get the damn surgery. Theres a guy in new york that works on bodybuilders and does if for like 5k
>We're all gonna make it
>>
>>42806166

just take some anti-gyno meds
>>
>>42806166
You can buy a plane ticket to my 3rd world shithole, where excellent surgeons do this for 1K here offseason (and for 7.5K in Miami in high season)

1K plane ticket
1K surgery
3K weekend long binge party in a nice hotel with top hookers
>>
>>42805424
What does this mean?
>>
>>42805323
I've never seen that before, it looks so cool. I want to look like that
>>
>>42805323
whoa, pretty neat I won't lie
>>
>>42806697
Anti gyno meds won't get rid of existing gyno
>>
>>42805323
holy shit what is this called
>>
>>42805391
oh god is that really you sofa?
>>
>>42805323
that's awesome
>>
>>42805323
Not sure how this wasn't asked yet, but how exactly can you do this?

I'm a previous skelly with a decent chest and good definition, but I can't move my pecs individually let alone twitch the fibers like he does. What the fuck? How exactly do you do that?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.