[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will working as a framing carpenter have any impact on my training?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Will working as a framing carpenter have any impact on my training?
>>
Pick a real trade. Aka electrician
>>
File: 1487189607570.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487189607570.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>manual labor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING LOSER
>>
Not advisable to lift if you work a physically demanding job
>>
>>42804632
Enjoy your forearm and elbow tendonits and skin cancer
>>
>>42804632
You will adapt.
>>42805210 people broke records whilst working 9-5 you dumbshit
>>
Depends on your age?? Worked construction all thru hs and college, played fb and wrestled in both...had great gains that have stuck with me..also, gives you responsibility and self discipline to accomplish your goals
>>
Yea you'll be poor and only be able to find a wife at the bar you fucking loser. 1% you got me to reply.
>>
>>42804632

>>42805210 <this guy is right, op
I did landscaping for most of a season this year before I got a real job. It was nearly impossible to have a good workout after slaving away in the sun all day. My recovery was pitiful too
>>
>>42804632
so you already have a FRAME and possibly HEIGHT
don't even bother getting MUSCLES. all that you need now is a FACE
>>
you probably need to eat a lot more than others who work office jobs. also , you need to take more care to prevent injury. i would say take a month of really light weight before doing real shit , and spend a lot of time stretching or doing yoga , mobility etc. because snapping your shit up will make you unable to work. after you spend some time adapting your joints to weights and gaining some flexibility start going hard. generally any noob should take these steps but injury will impact your life a lot worse than non tradesmen.
>>
>>42804632
I just switched from working a comfy office job to being outdoors all day and I feel fucking whooped when I get off. Maybe I'm just a little bitch and it will get better over time but it really takes a lot out of me. I'm going back to the office grind ASAP to get energy for lifting and running again.
>>
>>42806968
your body will adjust but it takes at least a few weeks. need to eat more too
>>
>>42806934
>>42806949

These people are right OP. I worked as a carpenter after college and other manual labor before and that sort of work pairs best with RUNNING. Maybe some calisthenics/bodyweight stuff also but primarily running. You will be strong as hell and lean as hell and fast as hell soon enough.

Best thing is that if you ever stop manual labor, you realize that when rested you're fast as fucking lightning.

In high school and the first two years of college I worked on a farm. HARD work. Of course I also had to do summer training for upcoming cross country and track seasons. All I did was EASY miles, maybe some pushups/pullups/core/plyos or light speedwork every now and then. Every year come fall I would be amazed how much faster I had gotten.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.