[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bend the knee.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: manletdestiny.jpg (68KB, 872x872px) Image search: [Google]
manletdestiny.jpg
68KB, 872x872px
Bend the knee.
>>
>>42804519
No
>>
>>42804519
So we will be face to face?
>>
>>42804542
kek
>>
What does /fit/ think of rack pulls above the knee though? I feel like they give my upper back a nice pump and make it feel swole
>>
>>42804542
came here to post this
>>
>>42804519
Bend the knees. Above the knee
>>
>>42804570
Great for powerlifters, but if you aren't competing and aren't going so heavy that you can only work on your deads in sections... why?
>>
>>42804603
Wouldnt it also be good for bodybuilders who want a big upper back with a small waist?
>>
>>42804603
great for bodybuilders* above the knee are basically useless for powerlifters
>>42804713
>>
Can i replace squats with rack hack pulls?
>>
>>42804570
It's the best way to develop a massive upperback. Besides that, it has 0 carry over to your deadlift. If you're a bodybuilder and you have a back or pull day, this would probably be the single best exercise to start that day with.
>>
>>42804570
I do ppl abxabxx and dead Tuesday and do rack pulls Friday, I hold the weight at the top for 5 seconds to try to help with grip, I'm at 245 5x5 dl and I think my grip is what's hindering me the most but I've found rack pulls have helped
>>
>>42804570
I think that you little faggots had better not do them with the few decent power bars at my gym. I could not give two shits what you do to the generic oly barbels but seeing some faggot potentially damage a good (and fucking expensive bar) makes me angry.
>>42804603
Rackpulls above the knee are dog shit for most people if what you care about is increasing dl for a couple of reasons.
For one your upper back doesn't really do that much and you'd do much better to get a bit more hamstring/core work in. Cheat rows seem to be more effective with regards to lockout strength as well because if nothing else you're training your entire back to fire off at once rather than be stretched isometrically. Thirdly almost no one's weak point in deadlifts (unless they're pulling like a scared cat) is going to be at lockout, it's going to be off of the floor or right at their knees and rack pulls above the knee do fuck all for that.
>>
Why does someone who clearly spends so much time on their appearance sport a fucking ridiculous mustache?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.