[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats wrong with my spine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: ewww.webm (357KB, 726x872px) Image search: [Google]
ewww.webm
357KB, 726x872px
whats wrong with my spine
>>
Did you lie on raisins?
>>
bruh
>>
>>42802708
kyphosis and forward head posture
>>
SKROTAR THE UNSWOLEABLE

DEMON OF THE DEPTHS

RISEN TO UNLEASH HIS FLAB UPON HUMANITY
>>
>>42802724
the lower spot is a mole. have it since i can remember
higher one is a pimple gone bad
>>
>>42802708

You're becoming one of them...
>>
>>42802734
Ha exactly what popped into my head as well
>>
lack of muscle and terrible neck posture
>>
File: gyno kyphosis combo.jpg (370KB, 1190x1437px) Image search: [Google]
gyno kyphosis combo.jpg
370KB, 1190x1437px
i tried to stand relaxed in those pics

thanks videogames through last 20 years of my life
reminder to beat living shit out of your children if they spend more than hour a day in front of pc

they will thank you later
>>
File: back.jpg (27KB, 390x566px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
27KB, 390x566px
>>42802811
this. Do more rows, face pulls, rear cable pulls, pull ups and you'll be fine.
Training your upper back and regularly stretching your chest will improve your posture in the long run as well.
Consult a physiotherapist, just as I have, for more professional instructions though.
>>
>>42802708
too much time hunched in front of a computer, or your 3DS.

>>42802906
this
>>
>>42802906
i do much more rows and pulls in general than any presses.

I do rear delt band pull aparts daily as a warmup
i think my posture got slightly better from all that but its still shit

hell, right now im sitting slouched, but trying to be conscious and pulling shoulder blades togheter and doing "chest up"

I think that slouched posture is also from walking around like virgin i am with gyno throughout my entire childhood
>>
>>42802955
understandable, did the exact same thing and had the same issues. Don't beat yourself up over it, your body is fine - just keep doing what you already are.

I'd still recommend getting a physiotherapist because I'm an unqualified 19yo moron who managed to get like 5 lifting-related injuries within the first 6 months of starting to go to the gym.
>>
>>42802708
Kyphosis. You probably play a lot of video games
>>
>>42803034
i broke something in my lower back doing deadlifts in first ~~4 months of lifting, was pulling 3 plates as a warmup without proper form because "Who cares about warmup right????", back then my dl 1rm was 160kg

I was in severe pain for 2 weeks but i recovered well from it.

Now i pull 190kg and i switched to mostly sumo dls. Other than that didnt have anymore injuries through this first year of lifting.

>>42803099
yeah i used to since like 8yo till 24yo
now i dont have much time for that but i still do play them and the slouching is still there
>>
>>42803116
desu I think if you're going to go heavy on any excercise, especially when it's as controversial as a deadlift, you should consult a professional first.

Professionals are physiotherapists - most personal trainers had short and garbage training.
>>
>>42804140
most physiotherapists will just tell you to never lift heavy ever
>>
>>42804184
That's cuz deadlifts are, generally speaking, not that great. And when done heavy they have fairly little benefits and a lot of potential risks, even done with good form - such as tendonitis, neck pain or lower back pain. They have their uses, when done in moderation, to strengthen spinal erectors and posture, but beyond that, they're just there to boost your fragile ego at the cost of your long-term health.
>but muh alpha diddly 200kg
if every medical expert on the field tells you that your habits are retarded but you chose to ignore their advice, you're just as bad as obese people who are advised to lose weight and then go home to stuff their faces with chips.

Neither of my 2 physiotherapists disadvised me from squatting heavy (where heavy is 130kg) though. But I'd assume if you're some sort of pseudo-powerlifter who wants to squat 200kg they would probably tell you that's retarded as well.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.