[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAVID LAID, is he natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: David laid.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
David laid.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>19 years old
>Been lifting since 13/14
>Looking small in clothes
>Bench over 315, squat over 405, deadlift 600

IS HE NATTY? OPINIONS?
>>
>>42802387
Fuck no
In high school he was skinny but had muscles and it looked really gross and stiff so he was definitely roiding during high school
>>
>>42802407
Did u know him? went to same school?
>>
>>42802387
LOL THIS SHOOP
>>
>>42802387
Natty
>>
>>42802494
There are pictures of him you dingus
>>
He's natty, when you lift during puberty it fucking does wonders, all I did was pushups and it gave me a bigger frame.
>>
>>42802387
yes
>>
>>42802387
Natty
>>
>>42802387
He only looks big with a pump and with selective lighting. He never posts any pictures or videos unless he has nailed the lighting just perfectly.
Seriously coming from a photography background I'm impressed with how well he manages to manipulate lighting to highlight his size.
>>Bench over 315, squat over 405, deadlift 600
All achievable natty. Not easy but working out is his whole life.
>>
>>42802548
Lmao sure thing buddy. It def wasn't the natural process of puberty that was determined by your genes It was the push ups all along
>>
>>42803089
>determined by your genes

you are a beta for thinking you are limited by what ur mama and papa gave u u stupid cunt.
>>
File: lol.jpg (400KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
400KB, 2048x1536px
>>42802387
Yes
>>
what kind of routine does he do?
intermediate here ready to jump on a lean bulk and new routine but I got no clue, had a upper/lower 4x every other day routine or a ppl 5x week as my main ideas
>>
>>42803364
i honestly is crazy how much a pump and good lighting can do...
>>
>Is he natty?

This should be a banned question on here. None of us can prove anything unless there's a blood test of the person involved.

It's just speculation. No wonder this board is so fucking terrible.
>>
>>42803364
Is he eating something in both these pictures? The fuck is wrong with his jaw?
>>
I went to high school with them and I can't say for sure whether or not they're not natty (but I believe they're not) but Dylan played a lot of sports in highschool and our school had guys on the football team who were definitely 100% openly roiding. In fact, one of the guys on the wrestling team even talked to me about steroids, he said he took a bunch of dbol without running test and he was telling me how nothing bad really happened to him.

But idk.
>>
If this guy is natty he definitely has 1% genetics.

So do all of his friends, who also, all coveniently have 1% genetics and have amazing lifts for 18-19 years of age.

So I'd lean towards "definitely roiding"
>>
idk man come back the day after tomorrow and ask again
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.