[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else dealt with this/knows how to deal with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1720.jpg (261KB, 1507x1159px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1720.jpg
261KB, 1507x1159px
Has anyone else dealt with this/knows how to deal with this?

Ever since I was a fat little boy, i"ve had these fucking lumps of fat on my armpits that won't fuck off.

Do I just keep hitting upper chest and shoulders really hard and pray they go away when I start to cut?

amifucked?
>>
>>42801389
Just cut. That is it.
>>
>>42801389
Should improve as you get leaner. It's just a spot your body seems to store fat
>>
Lose weight, fatass
>>
lose fat, bench press, inclined bench press and decline flies (preferably with cables).
>>
It's side chest fat, once you drop some weight it will decrease.
>>
>>42801389
It's fat. Go on a cut diet.

Shave that patch of pubic hair you have between your tits.

Also, why did you cover your phone lmao?
>>
File: RcaAj8D.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
RcaAj8D.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>42801455
I don't feel like I've accumulated enough muscle to warrant going on a cut. I'm not fat literally anywhere else, but here and maybe an inch on my belly. ~6 ft 185 It just seems like a waste of time to be eating under maintenance when I've just started out and barely made any gains.

all that said I'm pretty new to this shit and open to suggestions

and cuz my case is distinct enough
>>
>>42801496
Just bulk until you got some definition and then cut. It's not that hard.
>>
>>42801496
Then stop worrying about it.
Keep in mind that it'll only go away after you cut.
You shouldnt really be bulking in the first place btw, you'll only look worse.
>>
>>42801389
It's because you're fat. If you want to get rid of them then just stop being fat
>>
>>42801496
You're fat. You're literally overweight by BMI and have no muscle mass. Your body fat % is very high. You could cut another 30 lbs before you were lean.
>>
>>42801496
CUT FATTY
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.