[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to do my first steroid cycle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2286.jpg (948KB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2286.jpg
948KB, 3088x2320px
i only want to do orals... what should i take what should i expect [good and bad] and how long should my cycle be or not be if i dont want to ruin my testicles for life
pic is me
>>
also i should add im 6ft4.5/194cm tall 24 yearsold work 40 hours a week labor lift weights 3 times a week and hit the heavybag 4 days a week just want to get a little leaner build alittle muscle and most of all have more energy
>>
Scared of needles? Orals will fuck up your liver
>>
>>42798037
Oral only will leave you worse off. Crash your natty test and have a cortisol rebound making you fatter and weaker than you were natty.
Needles fucking suck but if you want to play this game you gotta commit.
>>
>>42798043
>more energy
Check your diet, do more cardio and get plenty of sleep before you go to roiding for this. If you don't know what you're doing you'll make yourself lethargic as fuck, especially if you do an oral only run without a test base.
>>
>>42798037
you should go to the roid thread for answers

for starters; orals are short cycle and liver toxic. you need a test (inject) base to back up orals. If anything you should run your first cycle with no oral and just test-e

just get advice from actual roid users though
>>
>>42798037
Mate I was your shape like 2 weeks ago, done Keto dropped 9kg in that time maintained lifts. Cut first bro then roid it that's what I'm going for homes.
>>
>>42798697
you dropped 9kg in 2 weeks?
did you eat one calorie a day?
>>
Dude, you are nowhere near limit. If you'd just watch your diet and train properly you would grow muscles pretty fast aswell. Dont fuck up your body because you want fast results. However, if you decide to take stuff, inject it. Orals will fuck you and your liver up. If you are scared of needles, take SARM's. I recommend LGD-4033
>>
>>42798037
look like shit natural (you do), look like shit on gear (you will)

sorry m8, steroids aren't magic if you don't already know how to make gains
>>
>>42798037
You should take mtren 1mg a day, expect gains, gyno, lactating nipples, liver failure and endogenous test shutdown, don't make it longer than 4 weeks or you'll certainly die.
>>
File: IMG_13_08_2017.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_13_08_2017.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>42798037
no orals. needles are a must.

if you commit, and make a 16week cycle on 500mg test-e youre probably gonna be pretty hot. like lean-ish muscular, not too buff, but definitely athletic looking.

also you can build muscle and be lean so please dont fall for the "bulk on le steroids meme". i went from 180cm 82kg (after weightloss from 134kg) to 180cm and 73kg - i lost 9kg's and i look much bigger and better.
im at 76kg now, after my 2nd cycle, took this 3weeks into nolva only pct and i think i look good, mind you im gay so idc about being too huge. good luck to you fella :)
>>
>>42798755
LGD-4033 is good, MK-2866 is nice too, not as much bulk as lgd though. Thinking about trying RAD-140 next.

SARMs are the way to go for people afraid of going full AAS.
>>
>>42798790
>mind you im gay so idc about being too huge.

i meant to write 'idc about being huge'
>>
File: 1493038223234.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1493038223234.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>42798697
9kg in 2 weeks if we're not including water weight that means to burn 4.5kg a week you were burning 5000 calories a day.

You're a fucking moron don't listen to this autist OP.
>>
>>42798037
Why would you ever take orals? Dumb stupid move. Not only is it bad for your liver, but you can't know what you're actually taking because it is first processed by your liver and treated with bodily enyzmes that will convert it to other things. How are you going to cycle without knowing your actual dosages? It's a waste of money, health, and time. If you're afraid to pin, don't use steroids, end of story.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.