[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How retarded is trying to lose weight without much exercise.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1461468259111.webm (707KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1461468259111.webm
707KB, 450x450px
How retarded is trying to lose weight without much exercise. I'm doing intermittent fasting to fix my fat fuckery, but lack the motivation to continue working out past 10 minutes. I'm still gonna step in the gym to do something, but not much right now. Is this retarded?
>>
>>42797140
It's not optimal, you know that. You can do whatever you want, but conventional wisdom would at least have you lift.
>>
>>42797140
If you don't have the the willpower to work out at least 3 times a week at a decent intensity, you're never gonna make it m8
>>
You might lose a lot of weigh without any substantial exercise. True to be told proper diet is 80% of weigh loss. If you check kcal on some food you will discover that it's much easier to avoid certain foods rather than try to burn them down in the gym. I did strangle a lot with my weigh , and I am still overweight but since I join one of those fat people groups I have lost over 4stone. That maybe not a huge amount for some but I did maintain same weight for years before. A lot of members in the group are women that are 40+ often after having a bunch of kids. Not enough time or way to lazy to exercise but also lose a ton of weigh . I would say that exercise will make you feel better but also make you more toned and less like a deflated tire when you use weight.
>>
>>42797140
Lifting would be best and it's actually really fun. But if you just wanna lose weight and not spend much time at the gym just do HIIT. Get on an teadmill or whatever cardio machine you like and and do like 5 sets of 30 second full intensety sprints. The whole workout won't take more than 20 minutes and you don't have to interact with anyone. Also post more of that ass plz.
>>
>>42797140
See >>42783461 for your future.
>>
>>42797140
For the average lard ass, fully 95% of weight loss is diet.
5% is exercise.
But you don't really need exercise.
Simply walk for 30 minutes - 1hour a day on top of something really simple like calisthenics or basic yoga.
Bobs your uncle.
>>
>>42797218
>>42797302

pretty much. you will lose weight with just diet. Exercise and diet are not as interrelated as people think.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.