[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masculine Protein Bars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 560762_1.jpg (213KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
560762_1.jpg
213KB, 2000x2000px
Why are all protein bars made to taste like flavours like chocolate, or cookie dough, and other sweet treats? Why do the protein bar companies cater to girly-men?
I want more masculine taste, like baked potato, steak, or your mom's pussy.
Is this asking too much, /fit/?
>>
theyre to market to both guys and girls.
>>
I wish they had more phallic protein bars. Looked came with little balls filled with protein sludge you could squeeze out little cumshots of protein as you deep throated the bar.
>>
>>42796543
I'd like to see more masculine flavors too. Patrician tier delights like whiskey, saltblock, lightning, and gun.
>>
>>42796543

Try Robert Irvine cookies -n- cream.
Not too sweet and good mouth feel.

>baked veggies
>masculine
>pick 1
>>
>>42796552
That's ridiculous though.
I don't want to eat something sweet when I'm getting swole.
>>
Why the fuck are you eating protein bars? They're basically candy bars.
>>
>>42796543

Ever hear of beef jerky?
>>
>>42796592

I kek'd
>>
>>42796600
Convenience
There are plenty low in sugar.
Frankly, the same goes for protein shakes. They're all basically milk shakes.
>>
>>42796543
you're not going to make it eating shit like this. might as well carry a shake if you really need the protein on the go, if you're just eating them at home just stop and pick up some macro friendly yogurt.
>>
>>42796637
I do eat greek yogurt.
I just want to accompany it with something that has more "bite" to it so I don't feel like I'm eating only baby food or am on a liquid diet.
>>
>artificial steak flavor

I'm sure this would taste great... Only thing I can think of that might be ok is cheese flavor.
>>
File: IMG_0710.jpg (2MB, 3024x3548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0710.jpg
2MB, 3024x3548px
>>42796675
brah get your ass to the market, here's $3 worth of I don't know how much quality protein I'm snacking on, just flavored, baked and ready to go.

now compare it with that bullshit, pure protein & fats vs whatever the fuck ever your body will need to process. let's get serious here amigo when you're looking sick as fuck with bitches jocking and betas hating and alphas respecting you'll know it's worth it.
>>
>>42797724
Rotesserie chicken?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.