[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you /fit/ enough to go toe to toe with a tiger with no weapons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

are you /fit/ enough to go toe to toe with a tiger with no weapons
>>
>>42794928
>an animal that can weigh anything between 200-600 pounds and is one of the best hunters in the world
>autistic individual from a board that brags about 2 plate bench and would die after 2 minutes of cardio

Sorry faggots I'll take the tiger over any of you
>>
File: 5246726.jpg (3KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
5246726.jpg
3KB, 228x228px
>>42794928
i could take him with the help of my trusty sword
>>
>>42794928
This made me think about crocodiles.

No joke but I think I can fuck up a crocodile with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs. I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the crocodile is finished. You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat a crocodile with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.
>>
>>42795007
Those digits
James bond ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>42794928
fuck no
>>
>>42795007
wrong thread buddy, we're talking about motherfucking tigers
>>
>no weapons

well that's bullshit because we've been using weapons for over 1 million years and if we can't use a sharp rock on a stick then Mr kitty shouldn't be allowed his teeth and claws
>>
>>42794928

Anyone could fight a tiger. The trick is to shove your entire arm down its throat. It will become startled and run away.
>>
>>42795007
>rating crocodiles
>>
>>42795007
Crikey!
>>
File: herderdingdong.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
herderdingdong.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>He can't even slay pussy!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.