[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>another Friday night >alone in my room again >>"just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 40

File: jxtWUi0_d.jpg (20KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
jxtWUi0_d.jpg
20KB, 640x427px
>another Friday night
>alone in my room again
>>"just go out"
where do i even go "out", without any friends, without an invitation, etc.? how many other people actually go out by themselves?

>tfw no social skills
>tfw ugly manlet
I'm just sitting in my room tonight, reading a book and browsing /fit/. what else can i realistically do?

pic related, qt girls are going out, having fun, and meeting and fucking guys who aren't me, and I'm indoors with /fit/
>>
>>42794486
this thread sucks
>>
100% chance you're a NEET or 100% autistic, because as soon as you have co-workers or classmates it's really easy to make friends and go out with them.
>>
File: lol.jpg (59KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
59KB, 970x545px
PPIIIICCKCKCKKLLEEE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKK!!!XDDDD
>>
This sounds like it belongs in >>>/r9k/
Go to the gym you fucking faggot.
>>
>>42794486
>what else can i realistically do?

Meet people online?

Play some MMO, talk to a girl then meet up in real life and bang and have introverted loser kids?

Start an online company, expand the business, hire people, get an office, meet people at work, bang a chick?

Get a job. meet people at work, talk to them, make friends, bang a chick?

Online date, bang a chick?

Start a youtube channel, get mild success, go to vidcon, bang a chick?

Kill yourself, bang no chicks infinitely?
>>
>>42794486
Guys, I'm Not even ugly. I'm 6'4, i Look manly and have a strong jaw. I Just somehow drifted away from everyone i know.

How can i fix this?
>>
>>42794517
>because as soon as you have co-workers or classmates it's really easy to make friends and go out with them

You're so fucking disconnected from reality it's not even funny

I have a few friends we go out with from time to time but they weren't easy to get, and if it wasn't for a common friend who introduced me to them I would probably be a friendless husk 4 years into my degree.
>>
I just moved 1200 miles across the country after graduating for my job and I knew nobody here. The youngest person in my office other than me is 37 so no help there. I've "just been going out" alone for the past three weekends and it's not hard to hold a conversation at around .06-.10 bac with all kinds of randoms, even as a sperg. Last weekend I made friends with my uber driver on the way home from the bar and tonight we're getting beers after work for the third time and he's bringing some friends.

Going out alone while knowing nobody can sometimes be lame, but unless you get out of your damn apartment, literally nothing will ever change. You never know what chances you might run into if you just get off your computer.
>>
>>42794486
Look at what tiny trip did. He's shorter than you and won life with a great body.
>>
File: 1490926843915.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490926843915.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
>>42794486
Learn Russian with me
>>
File: PRVmiqN_d.jpg (91KB, 640x878px) Image search: [Google]
PRVmiqN_d.jpg
91KB, 640x878px
>>42794547
>Go to the gym
i already did

>>42794517
i have co-workers, but as i wrote before, i have no social skills
>>
>>42794608
>have no social skills

buy 20 cats and get really into anime.
>>
>>42794608
Practice social skills you retard

>hey female co worker wanna go watch a new movie?
>hey male co worker wanna grab some drinks this weekend and gather your group of friends?
>Hey co workers what's going on this weekend?

Not that hard.
>>
>>42794645

>"H...hey C..c..coworker...I was um...on the weeke...I mean. haha let me start over ... What are you up to this weekend end haha?"

>"I'm busy."

>"haha too bad...anyways I better be goin.. going now I have work to.....see ya!"

errytime guys
>>
File: uVVfKjr_d.jpg (28KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
uVVfKjr_d.jpg
28KB, 640x426px
>>42794645
i do the last one if i see someone i know. but none of my co-workers would agree to the first two
>>
File: CD5lri0_d.jpg (28KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
CD5lri0_d.jpg
28KB, 640x800px
bump
>>
>>42794809
>>42794688
Jesus christ
>>
Are you me? id say im good looking and have a far above average body but i have literally no friends

if i were to go out to a club id just be sitting around bored and having guys come up to me and say "wow you're jacked"

currently just swiping on tinder and getting matches but its pointless since im too autistic to even meet them in person
>>
>>42794486
why do I see these kind of shitty threads so much in /fit/?
>>
>>42794486
Are you the guy that regularly posts depressing things from London? Which club is this, xoyo?
>>
>>42794486
/robot
>>
>>42794569
>>42794608
autists
>>
File: vw7DN32_d.jpg (29KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
vw7DN32_d.jpg
29KB, 640x427px
>>42794870
i am not

it's a club near my city. I'd go if it didn't have long lines and i thought i, an ugly guy alone, stood a chance of getting in

pic related
>>
>>42794562
nofap
>>
>>42794486
Adjust your expectations. Why does your current situation sadden you? I'm in a similar situation
and don't feel sad at all.
>>
File: VBogC6b_d.jpg (42KB, 640x779px) Image search: [Google]
VBogC6b_d.jpg
42KB, 640x779px
>>42795003
because i have no friends and I feel like I'm wasting my life by not experiencing anything
>>
>>42795022
I don't have any friends and I'm ok with it. It's just a part of who I am. What's holding you back? Have you been like this from a young age?
>>
a-atleast the gym isn't usually as packed on fridays :(
>>
>>42794562
Stop smoking pot.
>>
>>42794592
I took a job in a foreign country where I barely spoke the language, and knew nobody.

Going out by myself was hard at first, but I realized soon that the only person who really cared that I was at the bar by myself, was me.

Met a girl, who at first thought I was a creep being by myaelf, but warmed up when I told her eventually I just moved here. Then I was cool as fuck to her and all her friends. In fact these friends are the best friends I've ever had, better than all of my high school / college friends.

Just remember the old adage:. If you can't be by yourself then you're no good company for anyone else.
>>
>>42795217
>normie has no problems socializing
That's a cute story and all, but you have to realize that some of us are socially fucked up, not even necessarily on the spectrum.
>>
>>42794559
>Play some MMO
Now that's the worst advice ever, mate.
>>
Okay fit, going out for drinks on the town alone. Yay or nay?

Note, it's a small town, Japanese and I'm not Japanese.
>>
>>42795022
How old are you?
>>
POOP POOP POOP POOPY
>>
>last Friday night
>First weekend of the school year
>Decide to go out and try to be social instead of browsing 4chan
>Walk around the party apartments for an hour and find nothing

Security is too tight nowadays, all the good parties are limited to close friends

The best parties I ever went to were like 20 people and we all knew each other. now that I know no one it's impossible to find something social to do on the weekends. Making good friends takes years, ive never just met someone that invited me to a party within a month of knowing them
>>
File: zmdpCD1_d.jpg (93KB, 412x985px) Image search: [Google]
zmdpCD1_d.jpg
93KB, 412x985px
>>42795041
I've been like this from a young age

life isn't what i expected it to be, always being friendless and alone
>>
>>42795373
jesus am i the only one who finds it easy to score pussy in an unfamiliar place?
>>
>>42795538
Yes
Explain your ways to a uni student currently alone in his dorm.
>>
>>42795538
Yeah, why don't you tell us how you do it if you're so great
>>
>>42795665
>>42795587
height
face
frame

emphasis on face
>>
>>42795587
i get on tinder and swipe right a million times

its a numbers game bros. for sure what you cant do is be a huge pussy. i look ok but people here would call me out of shape, ugly, poor, etc. yet i have no problem porking hot girls.
>>
>>42795693
im just under 6 foot nothing crazy. not super fit but nice broad shoulders basically i look fit in a shirt but pretty flabby underneath. my face is pretty good pretty eyes good jaw nice teeth. but i dont have great skin and i look like a gay retard with a numale bleach blonde miley cyrus hair cut

my dick is below average too and ive never had complaints. fucked nearly 50 women.

basically if you are letting anything stop you from being truly confident and comfortable with yourself women will see right through you.

oh also im poor as shit and a neet but im an artist so girls think im "different"

currently banging a high powered lawyers wife behind his back rofl
>>
File: sad marco.jpg (629KB, 1024x1007px) Image search: [Google]
sad marco.jpg
629KB, 1024x1007px
>>42794687
>mfw almost every attempt I've ever done ends like this
>mfw one said yes once
>mfw she ghosted me after

I think I'm gonna stick to hookers, I can pay them to ignore my social retardation
>>
Spot on. The biggest critic you're going to have of trying to be social alone is yourself. I just got back from the bar I went to alone, and even though I didn't really "make any friends" I still had a fairly decent time because I just stopped giving a shit about whether or not it was awkward to be there alone.

Just make conversation with people and try having fun, the rest will fall into place.
>>
File: 3PJE7pW_d.jpg (27KB, 640x694px) Image search: [Google]
3PJE7pW_d.jpg
27KB, 640x694px
bump

tonight's basically over, even though it's "only" 10 and some are just starting to go out now

what can i do tomorrow differently?
>>
File: eYgNwqc_d.jpg (130KB, 640x1308px) Image search: [Google]
eYgNwqc_d.jpg
130KB, 640x1308px
>>42795825
>people are in groups with their friends
>sometimes just a group of 2 girls, but mostly mixed groups of 3+ people
>rarely someone by themselves
how exactly do i make conversation with them?
>>
>>42794530
based
>>
If you're reasonably built, take some self defence lessons and then go apply for a job as a bouncer.

The irony will be that someone will pay you to go alone to a bar or club and stand there alone. The good thing is you will have to learn how to smile, put on an air of reasonable confidence, how to greet people, and make small talk.

It was pretty hard for me but I was fucking hopeless at social interaction and looked mad all the time but I've slowly picked things from careful overhearing and observation to go from stiff repeated communication to surviving a casual chat with random people. I still come up with better things I could have said a few seconds after the conversation etc but my skills have definitely improved.

It probably also somewhat helps that people only realistically expect certain conversations from bouncers so you can fall back on being seemingly professional and detached or even just pretend you're trying to hear something on the radio kek

But yes this is definitely a job where you can learn some social skills and how to pretend to be a more gregarious person
>>
File: Itgxe0V_d.jpg (36KB, 640x828px) Image search: [Google]
Itgxe0V_d.jpg
36KB, 640x828px
>>42796411
i have a job and I'm a manlet. i dont think that job is for me
>>
>>42796460
>manlet

Some bouncers are 5'10 5'11 maybe? They are fit and project confidence though.

If you can't learn social skills from your current job then rip, although maybe there exists the potential to at least observe how others interact e.g. usual greetings, body language, commonly used terms or phrases, casual subjects commented on etc.
>>
this helped me a lot hope it helps all of you too
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b-a1jXgAsQI
It's called how to hold a conversation like a man
>>
Dude like just talk to people idk

>show up at the bar literally right after a 12 hour shift, clothes caked in mud, face dirty, still have knee high water boots on
>get hit on all night for some reason

You're probably a manlet OP. Grow some more. 6'5" here.
>>
>>42794562
Force your brain to produce more serotonin
>>
should i be ashamed of myself if i constantly avoid hanging out and being social in general?

i just don't want to have fun then have the whole thing blow up in my face when people find out i'm a neet, otherwise i'm not an autist at all
>>
>>42795324
Then work on it. You make fun of fat people for 'muh genetics.' This is the same shit.
>>
>>42794486
You seriously have no friends? Shit bro. I actually feel bad for you. How do you not have any friends?
>>
>>42797545
Yeah. Fuck, you can make new friends almost by accident. How a nigga can have no friends without seriously attempting to be alone?
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 205x246px
>>42794517
>work with tons of popular frat type guys
talk to them regularly
>find out they all talk shit about me to the hot waitresses about how I'm "awkward" and "weird"
what did I do wrong... I just wanted to be nice
>>
>>42796144
if you're interested in meeting some potential bros, play pickup bball at the park/gym and you can meet people there
>>
>>42797893
brehj do you really want to be friends with frat stars? do you really care what they think? be yourself, and find those who respect that
>>
File: she knows she's hot.jpg (75KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
she knows she's hot.jpg
75KB, 768x1024px
>>42794486
I'm going to fucking help you out and don't say
>lel reddit
Because it's the best place for you to start.

Here are the steps:
>go to your city's subreddit
>Look for intramural sports or group activities that interest you posted
>contact users doing said thing
>do things with them
HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE FRIENDS YOUR OWN AGE
>using 4chan
You must be at least part weeb
>find convention in your town or the nearest large city
>save up some money and go
>meet people there and maybe get invited to a party
HOLY SHIT MORE FRIENDS

If all else fails, if you live in a legit big city, your city should have intramural sports clubs. Join one.
>play flag football
>go to happy hour with team
>text in group chat with team
>don't be a weird fuck
HOLY SHIT MORE FRIENDS!

It's almost like all you have to do is reach out. Once you have friends, yall faggots can go clubbing, bar hopping, or to each other's gay fucking weddings.

Enjoy your new friends, anon.
>>
>>42797893
Well ARE you awkward and weird?
>>
>>42794530
PICKLEEE RIIICKEERS IN THE HOOUUSEE TONIGHT H11AHA
>>
>>42794486
>go to bar
>one or two friend groups,4 out of 10 people they are
>3 others seem to be loners like me
>3 others seem to talk with barmen and with one another but seem kinda skipping and dynamic
>some people approach you and try to talk to you
>others just relax
>others skip their friend group and go dance with random sloots

The bar ecosystem seems to be quite diverse. And there seems to be room for pretty much all types of people as long as you arent completely horrible (though those people also go there). The only problem with me is that I fucking hate alcohol and also hate pop music.

I thought that my solution would be to get a car and to get to further away, and more rare festivals, but for that you need a better job still. Which I am also working on. But its not that horrible as you believe op. Go to a bar, or disco that is sufficiently popular and this is the crap that you will witness most of the time. The ratio may vary of these groups of people in certain places though. Some bars that I have seen, seem like a more close nit community than others where people appreciate the artists, even know one another. Without an interest in the specifics there one can muster little social desire to mingle with them.

But again, most of these places dont seem horrible at all for loners. They even seem like perfect occasions for loners. Bars, discos and other places are places that are specialized for socializing, FOR PRETTY MUCH ALL.

Having said that, even though I want to fuck sloots, I chose meditation on a friday night instead, 2 hour long sessions to get rid of the desire of fucking too many sloots. Self actualization and spiritual transcendence seem like a cooler thing than these somewhat friendly, but hollow people in bars.
>>
>>42794569
>IM NOT AUTISTIC YOU'RE JUST DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sure buddy, and you're on 4chan crying to a bunch of other losers about being a loser. I'm sure you have reality in check. Fucking retard.
>>
>>42796584
I'll check it out because I'm hopeless most of the time
>>
>>42797332
...by ingesting good doses of MDMA
>>
>>42795373
Don't forget to OHP lmao1jap
>>
File: feel 28.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
feel 28.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>have about 10 friends at highschool
>all of them are also autistic and never go out so I never get a chance to go out either
>switch highschools
>make about 10 friends
>same story
>move to a different city for college
>so far Ive made about 5 friends
>its the same story

god fucking damn it, do I gravitate towards autists or do they gravitate towards me?

I have no problems making friends but they are always stereotypical 4chan users who never go out and do shit on the weekends so I dont get to either, I just sit at home on the internet like some faggot
>>
>>42794957
Actually a guy alone stands a pretty good chance if you go early enough and dress appropriately.

It's large groups of men with no women that get bounced.
>>
>>42794486
same here

feel like i'm back at square 1, sitting alone at home
>>
>>42794486
Depends on what your interests are and what you're looking to achieve from going out.

If you just go to generic clubs/bars that play top40/rnb/reggaeton/EDM, people just go there in groups for the sole purpose of getting drunk and meeting the opposite sex. Useless to go solo unless you're 9/10+ and alpha.

If you're into a more underground scene and genuinely enjoy the music you can go solo, meet other people who're there for the music and make friends. Techno is a good example for this if you're in Europe or Detroit.
Also it helps if you take some MDMA
>>
>>42798138
>Useless to go solo unless you're 9/10+ and alpha.

really depends on where you go, but dressing nicely enough and being a 7/10 is usually good enough already. Didnt see actual alphas there most of the time, most of the time it is as you expect. Fat wageslave slobs. From both sexes.
>>
>>42798004
I have autism and I tried to make friends once and 3 times in a row I had some gay dude pretend to be my friend so he could try and fuck me
>>
>>42794562
Start smoking pot.
>>
>>42794486
ah i used to be you. im 29 now heres some advice, you are not a white woman and you are not chad. you cannot enjoy the benefits that western society offered our people decades ago. disregard everything but diet and exercise, and accumulate wealth to fuck outta that cancerous dead place you live. anywhere you go you will be immediately more exotic and thus desirable, opening opportunities into social circles you would never have had back "home"
>>
daily reminder that defeatist attitudes surrounding this, while they even be of our own. Are not realistic. Most of you who lift even a little bit already are going to be better than the average, fat, wageslavy slob. The people in bars are not always hyper social, there are many loners and losers in there who are even worse off than you. The bars are also meant to be places to socialize for strangers.

Sure, the women may carry various strains of herpes and std's, but you may get lucky and find a cleanish one lol. Also contrary to popular opinion, even if you were isolated here on the internet for your prime age...social skills never really develop beyond the age of a 12 year old in most people. The same feelings and instincts just keep on switching aspects, only with more ability to remember and explain things perhaps and with some error correction. But basically, if you watch some dumbass comedian on the jewtube and laugh at him, your social skills are most likely already average.
>>
>>42798138
>techno listener unironically thinks that techno is somehow less dumb than normietrance and people listen to it, not just get high and feel good all night
I'm telling ya, techno goers are one of the most delusional groups there are.
I like techno, but it's in meaningful way different from normie club music
>>
File: 1503243354595.jpg (1MB, 1151x1563px) Image search: [Google]
1503243354595.jpg
1MB, 1151x1563px
>be me slightly above average looking guy
>ultra awkward in social situations when it comes to dealing with colleagues and random people (super selfaware)
>when I go out to clubs I can get any girl I want and am an extraverted god
>go on a follow up date and become selfaware and needy as fuck
>been on many dates after I hooked up with the girl and this happened
>they never follow up on a date
>repeat

making out with hot girls aint worth shit if you cant get them into your fucking bed

>been on a dryspell for months now

my life
>>
>>42798345
http://www.limerence.net/limerence-faq/limerence-fast-track-cure.html

>Parental Rescue Fantasy (PRF).

Could you have this? I think I used to have it but I got over it kinda.
>>
>>42794530
pick... easy on the rickles...
>>
>>42798365
I think I do. Thanks for the article this helps
>>
>>42798501
Additionally, one can perhaps listen to this as the desire for unconditional love, may be a core thing that is missing with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1RdEVXWXbU

But one has to understand that its all just inside of us, as reality is empty and meaningless so too one can find calm and peace from within one self, even without external factors. (how else do you think those super chads get to slay women even if they have setbacks?) One can make it a feedbackless mental system. Thats the ideal more or less. Because if you dont, then this cycle will keep on repeating.
>>
>>42798528
I screenshotted thisfor further investigation, hopefully I can solve it<3
>>
>>42798543
Not every person is similar of course so one has to try to keep on exploring your actual core problems. You may have a different aspect of this problem still. Its hard to tell. I found this route first through sleeplessness. Some anon gave me a book called "David D. Burns - Feeling Good- The New Mood Therapy"

While it wasnt entirely accurate for my own problems it did give me a more accurate perspeption of how my brain operates and expanded upon my eery feeling that perception can change feelings, mental words can change everything and that it doesnt really matter that much what happens to you in life, and you could nearly always attain a somewhat happy mood.

It lead me down to realize that I had a crush on a QT grill. But some of the symptoms were so severe that I tried to look back at my history with females and then I understood that the PRF may play a role. I already was 50% through this through other means and was stable, but this little nack was still pestering me in my mind.

So now I am trying to eliminate whatever remains of my past and make myself wholesome. The worst part of it yet is the fact that it seems more and more likely that my crush on a girl wasnt just only PRF, part of it was kinda real love. But meditation has the added benefit of super nihilism. Which means that the emptiness of the universe can even crush actual love!
>>
File: 1502745301045.jpg (28KB, 456x626px) Image search: [Google]
1502745301045.jpg
28KB, 456x626px
>>42794486
Her arms are bigger than his kek
>>
>>42794486
the club is overrated, bigly. pick up a team sport.
>>
>>42794486
What helped me was going to board game meetups and making sure I play games with some girls. Have ended up smoking weed with a girl a few times afterwards, not succ yet tho
>>
>>42798075
>you like to feel like you are good at social interactions
>don't interact with people with better social skills than you
>befriend cyborgs or robots so you look good compared to them
>never really do anything where you would need to look good with these people
cycle caused by insecurity of being socially inept
>>
>>42794569
you sound like a shitty person. make yourself more pleasant to be around and people will gravitate towards you
>>
File: XqYYkvD_d.jpg (33KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
XqYYkvD_d.jpg
33KB, 640x634px
>>42797545
>>42797562
i have no social skills to make friends

i have a soft voice, I'm not interesting and not attractive

>>42797958
I'm not good at it though
>>
File: ew5D0Ve_d.jpg (21KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
ew5D0Ve_d.jpg
21KB, 640x478px
>>42798004
i live in a large city, the only posts on the subreddit are for pictures of the city, and complaints about transportation.

>conventions
there are no weeb conventions coming up in the next 6 months near me

>intramurals
I'm not good at any sports. was considering dodgeball because it sounds easy, flag football might be cool too. but i dont think i can catch a ball or run fast

but i think I'll be picked last and benched if i did try to join them
>>
File: JSAerqb_d.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
JSAerqb_d.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>>42798839
I've looked at pictures of board game meetups, very few girls if any. but it is something I'll look into again
>>
Go somewhere where lifting or sports are done in groups. You either make friends with men like you and can go out with them or you even meet girls. Any form of combat sports might be good. At Krav Maga you even train against girls.

You are a fit guy, go hang out with other fit guys. At least a bit.
>>
>>42794486
Look up "RSD Inner Circle (your city name here)" and talk with those guys. It's basically a bunch of dudes just like you, they are alone and are looking for people to hang out with and meet new people with.

Also, and I know this might sound fucking insane at first, but you can totally go out to the clubbing area at night and just chat up random people pretending that you are waiting for your friends. Just ask someone for a lighter and then ask where they are from, be friendly and make it clear that you are just waiting for some friends and are there to chat, most people will gladly hang out with you for a bit.
>>
>>42799235
what large city anon
>>
>>42798004
>wanting virgin beta friends
Ew
>>
>>42799266
at least you have lots of nice ass pics OP.
>>
>>42794486
Where u at nigga
Hmu if any of u Melbourne fags wanna go out
Been sitting at home cos I'm lazy af but not autistic but always down to wingman a new bro
>>
if any spergs wanna group up and play league hmu: tryndamilk
>>
File: 1504377234275m.jpg (46KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
1504377234275m.jpg
46KB, 1024x574px
How are you supposed to respond when you ask someone out and they say theyve already got plans?
>>
>>42794486
>
Honestly dude get involved in some kind of group hobby where you could meet people near your age, something creative or some sport, Idk. If you have any political inclinations join some activist group. You'll meet some weirdos for sure but I've seen lots of lonely people make lasting connections and gain a rich social life through these kinda things.

Also u could get on tinder but just be cool, chat with people for a reasonable amount of time before meeting and try having a good time and seeing where it goes instead of just deciding you have to do everything for the night to end in fucking.
>>
>>42798075
You go out and take them with you.
>>
>>42799266
Just get tinder if you're only after getting girls

don't join clubs with the aim of scoring a gf. No one wants that
>>
>>42798075
What the other guy said

It's easy to befriend people who have as bad or worse social skills than you. You're not challenging yourself and you're in your comfort zone

Maybe you should start arranging nights out and invite them along. You don't have to go to clubs right away, just find a nice bar and have a beer. Or go see a movie and grab a beer afterwards
>>
>>42799720
>oh really? what are you/you guys doing?
that's how you get invitations. be interested in what others are doing, ask for info, then say that sounds fun and ask to join
>>
File: oqds67bn4skz.jpg (108KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
oqds67bn4skz.jpg
108KB, 800x1199px
>>42799501
>>42799663
Toronto

>>42799802
I'm not good looking or tall
>>
>>42799924
Dude seriously just find pictures of yourself where you don't look awkward, looking like you'd be fun to meet up with and/or a cool person in general is going to get you atleast as many matches as just being good looking.
>>
File: ffJURH2_d.jpg (30KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
ffJURH2_d.jpg
30KB, 599x599px
>>42800300
i have no friends. haven't had a pic of me taken in years

i can only take selfies, how do i portray myself as fun and cool?
>>
>>42799924
http://torontotoptiers.com/

go to this and just say "i'm just here to make friends" and you'll be fine. maybe play some casual games while you're at it.

they won't care that you're not playing as long as you show mild interest, don't fucking stink, and are nice.
>>
>>42800376
Depends what you're going for, some outdoorsy pics I guess if you wanna attract /fit/ girls, but otherwise just look at good selfies and try to do something like that, the important thing is mainly to just not look awkward.
>>
>>42798248
this.
>>
It's the small cuts that gash open old wounds.

>at work
>trying to ignore grill I was crushing on
>long story
>have to walk to her office for something
>Her: "oh hey have you eaten yet?"
>Me: "nah, it's only 10am"
>Her: "oh, dang I'm starving"
>Interpret this as "ask me to lunch" and rationalize it'll be fine cuz coworkers
>Me: "hmm, okay well let me know when you want to go and we'll go"
>Her: "Ok!"
>go back to work, get busy
>look at time on phone later
>almost 1pm
>fuck, she ignored me and didn't say shit, now I missed lunch waiting on her.

I can't stand self-cebtered inconsiderate horrible people
>>
>>42795373
I had the best time of my life drinking in Japan and meeting the locals, fucking get out there and down a highball for me broseph
>>
File: kbnvj70lb54z.jpg (15KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
kbnvj70lb54z.jpg
15KB, 460x345px
>>42800396
>>42800591
thanks
>>
>>42800644
>Her: "oh, dang I'm starving"
Alright
>Interpret this as "ask me to lunch" and rationalize it'll be fine cuz coworkers
Indeed
>Me: "hmm, okay well let me know when you want to go and we'll go"
That's where you went wrong, she already told you she was starving so maybe you could have had early lunch with her. If you weren't hungry at all you could have told her if she can survive 1 hour more you can go lunch together.
You need to put a real time frame, "let me know" is shit, doesn't sound interested at all.
>>
So, I'm going on vacation alone (friends couldn't make it) to Thailand, I've never gone to bars/clubs alone before, in fact I'm really not a party animal. I'm kinda 5-6/10, not poor. Ignoring Tinder for a moment, what are my chances of banging a qt tourist (female) there if I go alone to a bar/club? Not the pay-per-hour kind, of course. I've never actually had one-night stands, I'm from a small city, are women abroad more open to leave their friends behind to go bang some stranger?
>>
>>42799720
If they say they have plans and don't try to reschedule that means "I'm not interested but I'm too socially awkward to outright tell you no"
>>
>>42801092
the advantage is they know its just for a night so if you do find someone and they seem into it you can be pretty sure youre gonna have meaningless sex

of course this only works if you are attractive and not a total sperg .

why not just buy some pussy?? its thailand
>>
File: 1486585053907.jpg (27KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486585053907.jpg
27KB, 540x540px
>>42798223
>>
>>42801187
>why not just buy some pussy??
Frankly I've never seen a good-looking Thai girl (female). There's this webm going around of the tall sexy ladyboys in some whore-ridden part that make the rest of the actual women on the street look like ugly children, because they've gone through all these operations to answer to western standards of beauty. Thai women aren't my thing, also I would never kiss a hooker or go down on a hooker.

Also no, I won't go to a ladyboy, that shit's disgusting.
>>
I have the dream of finding an Asian cutie that's like 5-10 years younger than me. I am now 24 though so I would only consider finding her when I'm 30. I would travel to meet her in Thailand or China and pretend I just have an average job, until I could be sure that she's not just interested cause she wants my money and be a housewife. I would want her to be sweet caring and also have a career. We would have cute mixed babies after a few years together and I would love her for the rest of my life.

>is it wrong to dream about this? I have lost all respect and interest for western roasties. Even my friends who are girls have turned to degenerates.
>>
>>42801015
Meh, she was in the middle of a meeting and I was busy (at work) but also fuck flexing that much to accomodate her. 10am is an absurd lunch time. Again... we've got a history and I need to just stop opening the door to this shit. If I could do it over I would have just invited her to not wait and go eat... expressing even less interest.
>>
>>42801376
>invited her to not wait and go eat
by herself, to be clear..
>>
>>42801092
Pretty easy my friend went there to backpack and had lots of one night stands with other tourists. People go there to party and especially the 'bein in a place where nobody knows you' brings out the inner whore in a lot of girls.
>>
>>42801446
So if things are getting hot with some girl in a club, should I be more direct and ask her if she wants to go back to my place, or should I keep it slow and suggest we get some drinks elsewhere before we move forward? I've never pulled in these scenarios before.
>>
I forced my friends to go out. But it seems like the bar was so crowded you can honestly go alone.
>>
>>42794486
Find a hobby that forces you to interact with other people. Social dances for example. Tango, salsa and such.
>>
File: 1503249997372.jpg (257KB, 1080x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1503249997372.jpg
257KB, 1080x1460px
>>42797502
S A G E
A
G
E
>>
File: 1407798880543.png (56KB, 485x409px) Image search: [Google]
1407798880543.png
56KB, 485x409px
anyone else feel like their social skills arent that bad, but you just have nothing interesting to say, no stories to tell?
Honestly, im back in school since a year, after neeting it up for 5 years, people generally ike me, im good at making comments or one line jokes, im also pretty smart so people ask me to explain a lot, but i almost never talk for any extended period of time.
im definitely not good at it, but i also cant practice cause i just have nothing to say.
its an annoying spiral.
>>
>>42799176
You don't even need social skills to make friends. It usually just kinda happens. It's not like asking a girl on a date or something.
>>
>>42801635
Find a talkative bubbly girl. That's what I usually do since I'm not a big talker. If you're able to keep her flirting with you even though you're doing hardly any talking, it feels even better tbqh. Over time, you'll get better at talking if you find a girl who will do most of the talking.
>>
>>42801528
Man there is no right or wrong it all depends on the situation and the girl. Just have fun together and when the night starts coming to an end (or you or she wants to go home) go home together.
>>
>>42801955
Why the fuck am I scared of making myself look ridiculous or be embarrassed in front a complete stranger in a foreign country that I'll never see again my whole life? That's fucking ludicrous, I just wanna have fun with an attractive woman.
>>
>>42801092
Honestly if you haven't had any friends for years I'd say you should probably focus on making some rather than trying to have one night stands in Thailand/on Tinder. Seriously, you're on /fit/, go join like a martial arts course or a MovNat group or something, some workout related thing that also makes you interact with people. You can make lasting friendships with like-minded people, and having healthy platonic relationships is seriously gonna be more emotionally fulfilling than one night stands and also help you not be completely emotionally fucked when you're trying for an actual romantic relationship.
>>
>>42801987
Just keep trying man it gets easier every time. No matter if you fail or succeed it always helps. You either learn from your mistakes or you reap the benefit from taking the 'risk' of putting yourself out there. Honestly though, what risk are you taking ? Get in the mindset of accepting you have nothing to lose. Worst case scenario she rejects you and you find another girl or go home by yourself one night and try again the next day.
>>
>>42794867
Because /fit/ is just /r9k/ with the NEET rage directed into lifting and transcending humanity.
>>
>>42794486
seems like you reached a point where it's hard to make things change. maybe reload an older save file of your life or restart all along
>>
>>42794562
try listening to Lockjaw for that nigga inspiration
>>
>>42794809
that beak tho
>>
But OP, even if you or I went out on a Friday night, those girls wouldn't be talking with us and banging us. BUT if casual sex literally is top of mind for you, you should re-structure your life to achieve that goal

I'm going on a huge tangent here, but I feel like in life a lot of people have a lot of goals, but they never really go after them, they never actually change everything about who they are to chase those goals. It literally does not matter how stupid or easy the goals are, everyone's life and every action every single day should be focused around their top 1-3 goals.
>>
File: 1480461834845.gif (204KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
1480461834845.gif
204KB, 404x416px
>>42798223
>>
File: asqOBOk_d.jpg (18KB, 500x726px) Image search: [Google]
asqOBOk_d.jpg
18KB, 500x726px
>>42802881
my goal is to have friends and a gf. how do I achieve this goal?
>>
>>42794486
Stop being an autistic pussy and go to bar/ club by yourself and meet people there. I do it sometimes and people don't think I'm creepy. Drunk people are usually the nicest to talk to. And if you have the looks girls will usually come up to you and talk to you.
>>
I go out all the time to DJ sets and raves. I always have a good time and usually find a cute girl to dance with. I love EDM and house music though if you dont then you probably wont have a good time. I guess my point is that if you really love something you will have a good time doing it alone, maybe you are just seeking social validation
>>
>>42804723
This guy gets it. I just love the bar scene and like seeing what kind of people are at the bar. Live music also helps too. If you look interesting enough people will naturally come to you.
>>
>>42804836
I've never been to a bar before but I plan on going to one. I'm an autist though, can you run me through how it works a little? Like do I just go in and sit somewhere? Order a beer and wait for shit to happen? Or do I order a beer and then start approaching women? Is it normal to approach a group of guys and just join the conversation? I really have no clue what to do there.
>>
File: iwnt5wU_d.jpg (30KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
iwnt5wU_d.jpg
30KB, 640x640px
>>42804683
>>42804836
so go to a bar and hope someone talks to me?

I've tried this before, and literally just drank a few drinks and went home after an hour (sometimes more) without saying a word to anyone other than the bartender
>>
>>42805861

My personal opinion: would you go to a bar/club if the world had devolved into I Am Legend and you could.do whatever you wanted? >Inb4 but there'd be no people there. Yes there would in this hypothesis.

If the answer is no, look for activities that fit that criteria. Clubbing is so overrated man, I can't stress it enough. Unless you enjoy that kind of thing of course. For ages I tried to convince myself I enjoyed it when in actual fact I'd usually come home at 4am depressed, lonely and significantly poorer, masturbating while the sun began peeking through the curtains.

Now I've got my hobbies; jiu jitsu, cycling/mountain biking, gym (where I met my gf), hiking, anything outdoorsy, weed, and I feel much happier. Not everyone is built for nightclubs, remember that.
>>
>>42798223
That means you're attractive enough, take it as a compliment
>>
>>42804836
>>42804896
>>42805861
Im sorry but going to a bar alone is just autism. Nobody is going to cold approach you and if you cold approach people that would be kind of lame. The only way I could see this working out is if there was a big sports game on and you were really into it then you could probably make friends like that. You can get away with going to a club alone but it is really hard to pick up chicks like that I dont care how good looking you are all her beta alarms will go off. Ive only picked up one fat girl going stag. Im not saying OP should roll over and die but making a social circle without having friends or being socially affluent enough to make them at your work place is pretty much impossible. I suggest becoming so good at hobby that people will want to spend time with you, big guys in the gym always make friends with others and it is like that with any hobby
>>
>>42798925
People stick to me far more than I stick to them. Unlike you I'm actually enjoyable to be around, I don't go around asking random faggots out thinking that somebody will eventually say yes.
>>
File: dyIVHQM_d.jpg (45KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
dyIVHQM_d.jpg
45KB, 640x799px
OP here
>tfw it's 9pm on Saturday and I'm doing the same thing as yesterday
feels bad man
>>
>>42806899
are you coming on here in the hopes that someone will feel sorry for you

why don't you call your mother if you need someone to stroke your hair
>>
>>42806899
Then do something else
>>
>>42806109
you are autism. everyone likes a funny friendly outgoing dude.
>>
>>42794486
Do you want to go out? Do you want to talk to women who hand out in clubs? I used to be tortured by the fact that I needed to be out drinking until I realized that I have a stoic temperament that is part genetic and part informed by my early childhood. Looking back on it I wish I would have spent less time being miserable at bars chasing the false self and the expectations of others and more time doing stuff I actually like.

Just a thought.
>>
>>42807127
I'm coming on here for advice

>>42807127
like what? most posts in this thread tell me to make friends with coworkers (which is difficult for me). and are mostly negative about the idea of going out to a bar or club alone
>>
>>42807184
I mean sure but people go to bars to drink and catch up with their friends. I mean interjecting that is going to put a lot of people off. If you can pull it off thats awesome you must be a cool guy but there is no way in hell OP can based on what he has shared ITT
>>
File: 234243.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
234243.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>>42807198
>and more time doing stuff I actually like.
i don't have any interests. i do like vidya

but i'd rather go out with some friends, or a girl, than sit at home and play vidya or browse the web

when i'm at work, no one describes their weekend as staying in. it's usually involves hanging out with their friends or significant other
>>
>>42807369
Hmmmm, well if you want that lifestyle then I say go out and pursue it. I wast just making sure you weren't some impressionable young whipper snapper being pressured into doing something you didn't want to do. I have a bro who is 27 that got fed up with staying inside and started going to random bars, playing pool.

Not for everyone but it's a start.
>>
>>42807216
you might as well go out to a bar alone if you're looking for pussy bc 99% of any normie you come into contact with has never approached a random girl in his life and will cockblock you anyway
>>
OP if you're still here, delete all of the pictures saved on your computer. You're the kind of person who needs to noporn. You'll never go out and get chicks if you collect pictures of hot ones and stare at them while in your bedroom.
>>
File: 1315615342002.jpg (51KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
1315615342002.jpg
51KB, 676x673px
>going out with 4 female coworkers and 1 not Chad male coworker right now
>Tfw
>>
File: BRAPPP.webm (392KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
BRAPPP.webm
392KB, 480x360px
>>42794530
SORRY FOR PICKLE RICKING
>>
>>42807482
>unironically hanging out with female coworkers

hope you're updating your resume
>>
>>42807529
O-oh no have I made a mistake
>>
>>42807576

say hello to HR anon
>>
File: 1504286953168.png (99KB, 396x353px) Image search: [Google]
1504286953168.png
99KB, 396x353px
>>42807610
I'm sure they think I'm gay its okay anon
>>
>>42801635
feel you bro

I'm sure there's something about being smart about asking follow up questions or something
>>
File: 1500790780393.png (103KB, 591x620px) Image search: [Google]
1500790780393.png
103KB, 591x620px
You know what? Good. Your social skills have kept you from dirty vipers and filthy whores. The women you desire have absolutely NOTHING to offer you but a few moments of sex and then misery. The life you want from the roasties is nothing but degenerate. How about instead of moping find a local mosque and find salvation in the word of Allah then you wont care what any of the lowly degenerates think
>>
>>42807369
>>42807216
>>42806899
>>42805861
OP you fucking piece of shit idolizing these skanks
>>
invite people out instead of waiting around expecting somebody you've never hung out with to invite you out
>>
File: 3434.jpg (125KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
3434.jpg
125KB, 1080x1349px
>>42808325
i don't idolize any of them

>>42807407
i am doing noporn. i only look at these pictures when replying to a thread

>>42808360
people already have their friends, and i'm not one of them. they wouldn't agree

at work we have instant messaging, no one messages me just to chat or anything. but i can see coworkers always on it messaging others
>>
File: fb7b8554212a4768bfc5b9335034095e.jpg (104KB, 1080x848px) Image search: [Google]
fb7b8554212a4768bfc5b9335034095e.jpg
104KB, 1080x848px
bump
>>
>>42794486
Dude, I'm an ugly manlet, but the thing that separates us is mindset. I want something, so I go out and get it. Remember, starting something is the hardest part (usually) of a task. If you go out alone on the weekend, think of yourself as the centre of the party, you are the fun, you don't need others to accomplish things to have fun. Also, walking up to a bunch of cunts and shooting the shit is gud.
>>
>>42798871
Please delete this post
>>
>>42808649
Being ugly and short means shit. It's all about skin and hair. No one wants to be friends with a balding wrinkly acne ridden creep.
>>
>>42807217
you're saying picking up chicks in bar is not a thing or what?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/39643925
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.