[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lose 85 pounds in 11 months >combination of calorie deficit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1234.jpg (70KB, 700x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1234.jpg
70KB, 700x617px
>lose 85 pounds in 11 months
>combination of calorie deficit and workingout
>mostly do some light weight HIIT training and cardio
>have been stalled at the same weight for 3 months
>still eating a minimum of 500 below my TDEE
>my body fat is still high at 23%
>lifts are stagnant or possibly regressing by 5%

Have I fucked my metabolism?
>>
It's literally impossible to fuck up your metabolism
>>
>>42794196
Just cut harder. Screw your strength.
At 23% bodyfat its too fat
>>
Eat less, recalculate TDEE. Eat between 1900 and 2100 kcals and you should cut no prob. Keto works, but you will lose even more strength since you will have no carbs to fuel yourself.
>>
>>42794196
haha my friend now you hit the point where ever fucking gram of weight counts like a fucking death of jesus christ
>>
>>42794706
I'm 6'2 210lbs and I'm eating 1976 a day, even on my workout days. There has been absolutely no increase in muscle definition or mass.
>>
>>42794730
>Mass increase
Bro your muscles won't get bigger when you lose weight. Once you get thin enough you will probably get more definition since the fat isn't covering them up.
>>
Well I'm 5'10" and I dropped from 260 lbs to 200 since march by 5x5 and later on programming for myself. I did gain muscle definition and I would say I could have actually gained a kilo or two during those months (I judge by traps and triceps and I think there's delts there too). If you are sticking to eating below 2k kcal on 210 then I'd suggest visiting an endocrinologist or your GP and test your testosterone. What training routine are you using?
>>
>>42794751
It is possible to gain some muscle mass by eating 20% less of your actual TDEE and including a lot of protein into the mix. Not in the long run, but it happens in people who are starting out and can last a maximum of two to three months. But your every workout has to end up with you entering an overload state, that pushes your homeostasis really hard.
>>
>>42794788
>not in the long run

And OP has ran out of that. He needs to up his calories.
>>
>>42794774
Why would his test levels have dropped? I don't understand how losing weight would make those drop.
>>
>>42794683
>screw your strength

Spotted the skelly
>>
>>42794196
Stop lifting light. Lift heavy. You should be adding weight every workout. Lift heavy and eat big. If your body senses a caloric deficit, it's not going to want to build muscle because muscle requires an enormous amount of energy to fuel. Eat big, lift heavy. In 3 years when you're a /bigguy/, THEN go to cut. The muscle you've built up will not only show through the decreasing fat better, but it will also help you lose weight because it will be devouring the excess energy your body has to offer on top of your other cutting techniques.
>>
>>42795463
>t. SS believer
>>
>>42795196
Because he has no idea what testosterone is or how it's regulated. He's just got a vague understanding that it has something to do with masculinity and his man taters, so he concieves testosterone to be a magical humour in the body à la medieval pseudo medicine.
>>
>>42795596
Studies have shown dramatic weightloss results in drops in testosterone
>>
>>42795648
>studies have shown

Fucking dropped
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.